Sign in to follow this  
misstikitiki

Revision after 5mths to 360 XHP

Hi ladies, I had 315cc hp unders done last December with my Dr. And have just felt that my left breast has never accepted the implant, its doesn't sit the same as the left but with discomfort as well and I'm at the point where I wake every night if I'm asleep on my side, it feels sore and just not apart of me like my right side.

After a few consults with my dr he suggested we go in and adjust the implant!!!.

But with that being done my overall opinion is that I'm not competently happy with the position of the right too. I feel it's protection is not high enough. And I'm not 100% happy and I feel after the money I've spent I need to be, not just ok with them.

Thankfully my Dr agreed and we are going for a slight increase to a 360 on size but in a XHP implant. If I had my time again this is what I would of chosen, i did try this implant on but felt it would be too big..( always go bigger girls).

So looking forward to the revision and if there any 360XHP plz sent FR thank you.

Hey sorry to hear that you require a revision but its great your surgeon is working with you to make sure you are happy with your results. It might help if you know the dimensions of your implant as XHP and HP etc are all different measurements for different brands.

Good luck with your revision surgery and i hope you are much happier with you results

Hi ladies, I had 315cc hp unders done last December with my Dr. And have just felt that my left breast has never accepted the implant, its doesn't sit the same as the left but with discomfort as well and I'm at the point where I wake every night if I'm asleep on my side, it feels sore and just not apart of me like my right side.

After a few consults with my dr he suggested we go in and adjust the implant!!!.

But with that being done my overall opinion is that I'm not competently happy with the position of the right too. I feel it's protection is not high enough. And I'm not 100% happy and I feel after the money I've spent I need to be, not just ok with them.

Thankfully my Dr agreed and we are going for a slight increase to a 360 on size but in a XHP implant. If I had my time again this is what I would of chosen, i did try this implant on but felt it would be too big..( always go bigger girls).

So looking forward to the revision and if there any 360XHP plz sent FR thank you.

I was going to ask what brand they are as well. Glad you are getting it fixed!

Hi Misstikitiki :) Goodluck with your revision..I have 360cc xhp with Dr H. also. Was looking at 315 originally but my friends and sister thought I should go bigger and this was all I could fit with a small breast width.

No but this was also my worry thinking I spoken about my issues with my surgeon but when I got to the receptionist she would of said I need to pay ex amount....but all was good when I seen FOC written next to my name...so no thank god...

Hi misstikitiki, how soon did you feel like it was different. I'm 3 weeks p/o and I really feel like my left is totally different to right. The right hasn't had any pain or discomfort since week 1 but left just feels wrong and to me looks wrong. I know its still early days for me but I can't shake this feeling.

Hi misstikitiki, how soon did you feel like it was different. I'm 3 weeks p/o and I really feel like my left is totally different to right. The right hasn't had any pain or discomfort since week 1 but left just feels wrong and to me looks wrong. I know its still early days for me but I can't shake this feeling.

Aw, that's no good Molly! Have you spoken to your surgeon? My right one feels much harder to the left...

I guess after about 3months...coz they were so much better than what I started with I was happy. But as time went on and the discomfort at night while sleeping and the overall out look I wasn't 100% happy. They felted ok was just the pain.

It's a lot of money we pay and when I spoke to my DR he agreed. He was going to go in a slightly adjust one implant. But after we spoke and I told him my thoughts we agreed on going up a size and going XHP...

So much happier and am now 10E...so glad I spoke up..