Sign in to follow this  
misstikitiki

Advice on double bubble effect

Wondering if any other ladies have had the double bubble effect, I seem to have it 5 days po after revision so I'm beside myself....I have follow up Thursday n trying not to stress but would love to hear any opinions or advice thank you

Hi Misstikitiki. I had a double bubble effect from my existing crease which settled down between my 7 day and one month appointment and I haven't had it back since then. I think if you are concerned you should contact Dr Harwood and see what he says. It made me feel so much better whenever I contacted the surgery with any concerns.

I had it too. Appeared about 2weeks post op and has almost completely disappeared at 3weeks. I spoke to my surgeons nurse and she said its common and usually goes away on its own :) Let us know how you go, but definitely don't panic at this early stage cos it's probably just part of d&f x

Hi sorry to hear about an appearance of a double bubble. If you get in contact with Miss Mel I think she had a similar issue but it looks like it has disappeared so I wouldn't worry too much jut yet but also as the other girls suggested just contact Dr H' surgery he is very good at getting back to you very very quickly. Good Luck xx

Wondering if any other ladies have had the double bubble effect, I seem to have it 5 days po after revision so I'm beside myself....I have follow up Thursday n trying not to stress but would love to hear any opinions or advice thank you

Hi luv, I've seen miss Mel's & it went away. I have very mild db on the side in the first month & it left shorty after. I know all the changes are stressful, try not to worry I think it's very common at the start as ur old tissue hasn't taken on the shape of the implant yet. I recon it mainly happens when the implant width is a little bigger than ur natural breast width. In time as the muscle lets go the tissue covers the implant properly & it goes away. Well that's my theory ;)

I'm 4nonths PO & my left breast tissue still doesn't fall into the centre like my right does. Aka my implants are perfectly centered but my bloody stubborn left breast tissue still sits about 1cm to toward the outside of implant. When I wear a proper bra it's like I have off centered cleavage lol buuuut this last month I've noticed it falling in by mm each week so one day I will be even & I think as its early days urs will smooth out too x

I would let your surgeon know just in case, but t is normal in the early days until the implant fills out that lower pole more. I think it tends to be more common with women who had more skin to fill eg breast feeding, weight loss and probably even revision too as your skin would already have been stretched.

Hi luv, I've seen miss Mel's & it went away. I have very mild db on the side in the first month & it left shorty after. I know all the changes are stressful, try not to worry I think it's very common at the start as ur old tissue hasn't taken on the shape of the implant yet. I recon it mainly happens when the implant width is a little bigger than ur natural breast width. In time as the muscle lets go the tissue covers the implant properly & it goes away. Well that's my theory ;)

I'm 4nonths PO & my left breast tissue still doesn't fall into the centre like my right does. Aka my implants are perfectly centered but my bloody stubborn left breast tissue still sits about 1cm to toward the outside of implant. When I wear a proper bra it's like I have off centered cleavage lol buuuut this last month I've noticed it falling in by mm each week so one day I will be even & I think as its early days urs will smooth out too x

Thank you for your response..of to see surgeon today and feel it looks slightly better today than yesterday

Misstikitiki, how did you go with your consult today? I am sure you will be fine, I looked at your pics and they don't look like double bubble to me? Can you feel an indentation?