Runner looking at a 560 or 520 cc gummy bear-is it too much?

Hi all. I will be having my breast aug on Friday and had my consult last Friday. I left questioning between a 520 or a 560 cc implants- low profile gummy bear. I think my breast width was 13 or 13.5 and I'm 5'4" and 120 pounds. I'm very athletic- I run all distances and recently got into ultras. I love lifting as well and want to continue that. When I tried on sizers I was really disappointed with everything below 450. It wasn't giving me the projection and fullness I wanted. I've had three babies and nursed all for over a year. These girls are back to being A's/B's and deflated! I loved my look at the 520 and 560 but I'm unsure. I'm having the mesh inserted as well due to thin tissue and my activity level. I'd love opinions from athletic women or women who have similar sizes. My surgeon does beautiful work and I know he'll do great. He said I could have any size implant I want bc my breast space will allow it and it's up to me and the look I want.  

I made rice sizers this weekend- are those fairly accurate? 

Thanks for any advice!