Sign in to follow this  
Uli123

250 or 275 cc too small?

Hello ladies! I went to a surgeon in New York in January and I was after a natural looking breasts. I am a cup A and dont have much muscle tissue apparantly. I just looked back at the quote he gave me but it doesnt say what size he advised me. I think he said 250 or 275 would look good for my body structure. But now reading all the posts it seems like it is too small, no? I am trying to get hold of them so they can confirm what was quoted.

Hi there, every body is different and want and like different things, I'd visit a few more surgeons and try on sizes and take notes of what you like - good luck

Just got an email back and apparently I was advised of 225. It just seems that everyone here is going for much bigger size 300cc+. hmmm

Everyone is different it's all about the look you are trying to achieve. Apart from trying on sizers like Inde suggested I would also find photos of a size you like to show your ps and also go on at least one more consult.

Cupcake 85 you sure have had a lot of revisions - do you mind if i ask why?

Uli 123 - what are your stats - Height, Weight Etc

It depends on your build.

My sister is 152cm / 45kg (tiny) and went from a 10a to a 10d with 360cc High Profile Round under muscle.

They look absolutely amazing on her. Not too big or fake but an amazing rack.

Cupcake 85 you sure have had a lot of revisions - do you mind if i ask why?

Uli 123 - what are your stats - Height, Weight Etc

It depends on your build.

My sister is 152cm / 45kg (tiny) and went from a 10a to a 10d with 360cc High Profile Round under muscle.

They look absolutely amazing on her. Not too big or fake but an amazing rack.

First ba I developed cc and my anatomicals rotated 45 degrees. I was also unhappy with sagging. I had visible implant edges too so switched from overs to partial unders at the same time as a lift.

After my revision My left refused to drop so the muscle was manually released and pocket lowered by 1cm. My right also did not lift up enough so we did a second lift on that side and removes some breast tissue to even out the size at the same time.

I will be having another revision due to post pregnancy changes (sagging and loss of upper pole).

Wow

youve certainly been through your fair share.[

Do you regret any of it or have you just taken it all in your stride.

I guess complications & regret are my biggest fear leading up to the BA.

QUOTE=Cupcake85;98677]First ba I developed cc and my anatomicals rotated 45 degrees. I was also unhappy with sagging. I had visible implant edges too so switched from overs to partial unders at the same time as a lift.

After my revision My left refused to drop so the muscle was manually released and pocket lowered by 1cm. My right also did not lift up enough so we did a second lift on that side and removes some breast tissue to even out the size at the same time.

I will be having another revision due to post pregnancy changes (sagging and loss of upper pole).

how tall are you? 225cc is a small implants, especially by american standards. Unless you are very short and very thin, i think you should go bigger.

Have you have a consult with a surgeon in Aus? just to try on the sizers? you should take a loose top to try on over the sizers so you can see how the boobs look in your clothing, they do disappear.

Assuming you are around a 10A now, 225, would likely take you to a full B small C, however, keep in mind, that augmented breast look alot smaller then natural breast. (the general rule of thumb is 150cc per cup size)

I would think that's too small too I just had 315cc done 10days ago hoping to go to a d cup im 172cm 49kg and was a 10aa no breast tissue. Got sized yesterday as a 10c but was told I could still drop half a cup size :(

Wow

youve certainly been through your fair share.[

Do you regret any of it or have you just taken it all in your stride.

I guess complications & regret are my biggest fear leading up to the BA.

No regrets. My only regret is not going to my redo surgeon in the first place. I didn't realise I had complications just didn't like the visible implant edges or sagging and was told there was nothing wrong with them and I looked great.

I am just grateful that I found my redo surgeon and when I didn't turn out even or drop on one side he was happy to do a revision and offered me different options.

What are you going to go with the 4th time around?

Always interested when peoples opinions change on size shape etc after having the first ones done.

My sister said she would have gone bigger the first time around now that she is used to them, but they are so perfect she isn't considering have a revision.

What are you going to go with the 4th time around?

Always interested when peoples opinions change on size shape etc after having the first ones done.

My sister said she would have gone bigger the first time around now that she is used to them, but they are so perfect she isn't considering have a revision.

I would love round implants this time around for more upper pole fullness. I love my anatomicals but especially now after a baby I have really lost the upper pole I did have. I love them in a bra but in a bikini top they look too natural for my liking. Had I not been needing another lift I would likely not be having another surgery.

im 163cm tall and 50 kg

i just had moderate 250cc shaped implants 3 weeks ago :) i would go 275,, your a fair bit smaller then me and mine are a big C.. i wanted a small D but couldnt go any bigger,,, most days i wouldnt want them any bigger,,, they look natural but with a bra on look huge on me! im petite and have a small upper bod :)

its realy personal preference as to what you want to look like :) take a look at my pics :)

Cupcake were the changes from being pregnant or breast feeding really noticeable? I'm probably going to have kids next year and am getting rounds for my redo so am hoping that covers the loss of upper pole natural tissue xxx

I'm 170cms and 60kgs, I had BA 3weeks ago and got 275cc rounds, fr me if you like.

I know it sounds so small compared to most people on here but I'll still end up in a d bra most of the time and they suit me this size :)

It really depends on what you are starting off with and the look that you want to achieve. the same implant can be totally different on 2 different girls. it does sound small compared to many on here, and I would suggest you see a surgeon in Australia to talk to them about what you want and try on sizers. but its about being comfortable with the way you look, many girls don't want BIG boobs, they just want bigger than what they have now.

Thanks girls! I am 162cm and 49kg, so very similar to you I think aimz! It's very true that everyone is so different hard to guess what you ll need. I am a 10a now, and just want natural breast. Natural is a big thing for me I don't want them to look fake, but would also hate if they sit too far apart as I see sometimes on photos. C cup would be great or a full b cup.

Thanks for the fr offers as well! It really helps to see the photos.

Think Gona try to so in Phuket with that dr P that everyone is talking about.

DR Boonchai at Piac was great also, especially with the natural look I wanted and dealing with my small cheast/tissue :)

Thanks girls! I am 162cm and 49kg, so very similar to you I think aimz! It's very true that everyone is so different hard to guess what you ll need. I am a 10a now, and just want natural breast. Natural is a big thing for me I don't want them to look fake, but would also hate if they sit too far apart as I see sometimes on photos. C cup would be great or a full b cup.

Thanks for the fr offers as well! It really helps to see the photos.

Think Gona try to so in Phuket with that dr P that everyone is talking about.

Hi uli with the spread apart breast look just remember implants enhance your natural look - if you have wide spaced nipples your implants will be wider apart so your nipples remain in the middle of the implanted breast x

Hi uli with the spread apart breast look just remember implants enhance your natural look - if you have wide spaced nipples your implants will be wider apart so your nipples remain in the middle of the implanted breast x

Inde12 - does that mean your better off going a bigger size if you want to reduce the gap?

i too have quite a big gap, so wodering for that purpose if im better of going the smaller size or the largest one they can fit in me.

Inde12 - does that mean your better off going a bigger size if you want to reduce the gap?

i too have quite a big gap, so wodering for that purpose if im better of going the smaller size or the largest one they can fit in me.

generally extra high profile implants are better at closing the gap over moderate implants as the tissue is pulled out forward they appear closer together.

id just talk about your concerns with your surgeon before surgery. And you could also talk to Sezzy12b on here, she had 370cc moderate plus initially and had them replaced a few weeks later with 500cc XHP due to the gap issue. they look fantastic now

Hi katems22,

I have that problem too - wide spaced nipples I was a 10b pre surgery and went 295cc teardrops back in the day but ba methods have improved and for my revision this week I'm getting wider implants and my surgeon will cut into my muscle in between my boobs to give me a more fleshy look - I'm also going rounds this time so I can have upper pole fullness with or without bras. So I'd say its not necessarily the biggest implant you can get its about the width of the implant - my projection is going to be the same but the implants themselves will cover a wider area (I hope this makes sense:))

I have 385cc HP round and they look fairly small as implants go. I'm fairly petite (although have put on a few kilos post BA), but not tiny. I was worried about going too big and was thinking 330-350 initially, but I'm glad I went with the size I did, and if anything would go bigger.

Even if you are wanting a natural look, boob greed is real! I think if you went with such a small implant you would think you went through all that for a minimal difference.

Cupcake were the changes from being pregnant or breast feeding really noticeable? I'm probably going to have kids next year and am getting rounds for my redo so am hoping that covers the loss of upper pole natural tissue xxx

It was noticeable enough to me. My fiancee still loves them but I don't like the natural look they have to them. I'm a fan of the fake look.

Thanks indie! Will keep that in mind. I ve learnt a lot from this thread! Gona look at some photos now and talk to different surgeons. 3 days until your op! Whoop whoop! Let us know how it goes