Sign in to follow this  
Uli123

Which doctor to use?

So I know everyone is here probably asking this... :-) Made the decision to do the breast implants in Thailand September-October. Where to go, how to choose a doctor? Had contacted Medi Makeovers but they say they will choose the doctor for me. Is this normal?

Thanks ladies. :-)

Uliana

I went through Restored Beauty Getaways. They also picked my doctor for me but by chance he was in Australia at the time and I got to have an appointment with him before I went over. He seemed really nice and I felt so comfortable with him. So I went home and researched him. Turns out he is one of the most positively talked about doctors in Thailand! Dr Piyapas. Could not have been happier with my results. I had a Breast aug and a breast lift with areola incision. I showed a friend last night and she was asking how my scarring was and was trying to look under my boob for a crease incision. I am only 19 days post op, so it felt so good to have someone see my incisions and not even realise! Minimal scarring at 19 days post op and (almost) perfect boobs.. What more could you want with your BA ;). When I say almost, I just have a tiny bit of a scab on my right incision. Nothing to worry about :). SO BASICALLY, after all that blabber that I have just written.. I LOVE what Dr Piyapas did for me and cannot recommend him enough. He is at Bangkok Hospital Phuket. I wish I could have stayed there my whole holiday, was way better than my 5 star hotel!