Sign in to follow this  

So Over the wait :(

230592.....think you need to find another distraction until then! the last 7 odd weeks have been long enough to drive me mad with waiting am finally in the last countdown 6 more sleeps hehehe.

Good luck

I have to wait until march so I have help with my kids.My mother in law will be home in march to help. I also am having trouble obtaining a loan from the bank and dont want to go through mac credit as they are soo expensive. Am searching around to find another broker with not as many fees and am trying to convince my parents to help me for a week so I can get them done in december or early Jan

Mine is next Friday and when I think about it i get a slight sick feeling lol. I want it to be over and done with so I know what in dealing with! If I was just having a BA it would be ok but tt too! March will come round soon enough. This year has flown by already. Goodluck with it.

I have to wait until march so I have help with my kids.My mother in law will be home in march to help. I also am having trouble obtaining a loan from the bank and dont want to go through mac credit as they are soo expensive. Am searching around to find another broker with not as many fees and am trying to convince my parents to help me for a week so I can get them done in december or early Jan

Oh that sucks so bad that its soooooo far away.

Bonus of that is you can save in the mean time.

Who are you going with?

You could start putting money away now and only loan part of it. I made my surgery for July as I didn't want a loan. I only have flights and $2k left to pay :)

honestly what has helped me is not to come on this website as much I was getting super anxious and impatient when I would read other people getting it done. and march is only 8 months away...really not that long.

I think I am going with Dr Sawhney in southport. I have tried not coming on the site but I am home pretty much all day with the kids and have nothing better to do while they are playing lol.

I've been coming on this site pretty much every day since January and I feel it still went pretty quick!

And I felt it comforted me seeing girls amazing results. Helps with getting an idea about size even though I won't know until 2 days before surgery :)

I agree with Sassy Mama! I have learnt sooo much on these forums and am SO happy I had the wait I did.... I thought I'd only want a C when I first thought about getting a BA and thought a D would be huge and look silly on me. Now I'm in love with the DD look and am so happy I didn't end up rushing it and getting a small size :) have also learnt so much about what to expect etc. You'll def benefit from the wait - just keep reminding yourself that :) The longer you wait, the more prepared you'll be = no regrets :)