Sign in to follow this  
Andy92

8.5 weeks post op and pain

Yayyy we are back ladies!

I have been wanting to ask this question all week and haven't been able to!!!

Okay so from around 8 weeks post op I've been getting on and off aches and pains in my boobs particularly in the lower area eg from nipple down. It started a few days before my period was due so I just assumed it was my boobs aching from that! But I'm finished my period now and I'm still getting some on and off aches. Also I've noticed with some movements I get an electric shock/stabbing pain (this sounds terrible but it's not that bad). It can happen if I quickly lie down on my back or if I lean a certain way too suddenly. Is this all just nerves regenerating still or what? Anyone else get this after 8 weeks?

Hi Andy92, I am only 3 weeks post op but I have what sounds like the same pain as you. The electric shock feeling and all my pain in from nipple down. I think it is just the nerves reattaching. I also get a pulling feeling in one breast when I bend over.

I reckon it's nerves too. It can take over 6 months for the nerves to repair. I'm just on 6 months now and still a little numb between nipple and scar so nerves are still healing there. I remember those little electric shocks and twinges and I'm sure I was still getting them past 8 weeks.

Hi Mrstag, I'm trying to add the TickerFactory thing everytime I go into the Signature and add the website details it says Invalid File. Do you add it under that section in the Signatures???