Sign in to follow this  
Annie D

Nervous wreck !!!

Hi :)

Im new to this forum and joined as I thought id like to hear from other people who have been through this process. Im all booked and ready to go to thailand to have my breast augmentation with Dr Piyapas on the 29th of july at Bangkok hospital phuket ! At first I was really excited but then I get all these people whispering in my ear about all the negative aspects and even had one friend comment "don't ruin your body!" Does anyone have any advice or stories about their experience in thailand and with DR Piyapas? I think i just need a little reassurance . Thanks in advance

Hi Annie,

Just remember why you wanted to have a procedure in the first place......this is for you and no one else, I'm sure to have done your research there is alot of recommendation for your surgeon. If this makes you feel good about yourself then it will be worth it. Remember just because you have booked a consult with a surgeon when you get there if it does not feel right don't go ahead with it .....what do you have to loose just have a well deserved holiday and do it when you are ready or not.....I'm in the same boat as you I'm going over for a facelift in October I wish you all the best take care don't listen to negative people everyone has their own opinions. Shirl :)

Annie, you will be fine. I am also 3 weeks post op and had them done in thailand. I am really happy with results and if you check out latishatoya's you should be excited to be having the same surgeon as hers look fantastic.

just block all the comments out and think about why you are doing this....for you and noone else.

good luck chic!

Annie, you will be fine. I am also 3 weeks post op and had them done in thailand. I am really happy with results and if you check out latishatoya's you should be excited to be having the same surgeon as hers look fantastic.

just block all the comments out and think about why you are doing this....for you and noone else.

good luck chic!

Thanks hun! That's a lovely compliment. X

Hi :)

Im new to this forum and joined as I thought id like to hear from other people who have been through this process. Im all booked and ready to go to thailand to have my breast augmentation with Dr Piyapas on the 29th of july at Bangkok hospital phuket ! At first I was really excited but then I get all these people whispering in my ear about all the negative aspects and even had one friend comment "don't ruin your body!" Does anyone have any advice or stories about their experience in thailand and with DR Piyapas? I think i just need a little reassurance . Thanks in advance

Hi Annie, if you are serious with this than obviously this is an idea that hasn't just sprung up in the last week. Tell them that, that you have thought long and hard about the pros and cons of this kind of surgery. It takes years to deal with what could happen. You also would've done your research so let them know the extent of it. Sometimes it's best not to tell anyone but the one close friend who truly knows you. I hope it all goes well with your friends. Don't let people let you down. BTW my first choice was Dr Piyapas and have heard great boobie success stories.

Thanks for the replies =]

yeah i know but i guess i wanted some support instead got that kind of reaction =[ thats good to hear =] and goodluck shirt with ur facelift !

Did anyone take out any medical insurance? Ive booked with Restored Beauty Getaways and they never recommended any insurance except travel insurance . and when i asked they directed me to Global protective solutions . a friend of mine who went only got travel insurance and said it was fine . unsure what to do in that aspect.

Hi Annie,

No matter where you get surgery you'll always find negative ppl my x husband said exactly that to me - don't wreck your body - I think his comments and the ones you're getting come from those people's insecurities and jealously and are a reflection on them and not you. Xx

Hi Annie,

Just remember why you wanted to have a procedure in the first place......this is for you and no one else, I'm sure to have done your research there is alot of recommendation for your surgeon. If this makes you feel good about yourself then it will be worth it. Remember just because you have booked a consult with a surgeon when you get there if it does not feel right don't go ahead with it .....what do you have to loose just have a well deserved holiday and do it when you are ready or not.....I'm in the same boat as you I'm going over for a facelift in October I wish you all the best take care don't listen to negative people everyone has their own opinions. Shirl :)

Hi there, i'm a newbie too. Just wondering who you are having your facelift with in October. I have just started researching, but am looking at about that time frame as well...Sue

Hi Annie

i agree with shirleyboo.At the end of the day your doing this for yourself and noone else. Its your body and your choice and if its going to make you feel better about yourself then thats great why not do it? i got quite a few negative comments aswell when i told some people i even got told by one girl that my boobs will explode on the way back on the plane?!?!?!?! and most people have no idea and have not done as much research on it as you prolly have so what right do they have to judge? im getting a little nervous myself aswell as iv never had any surgery before but i just try and imagine how amazing my new boobs will look. and anyway im sure these negative people will be so amazed when you come back with fantastic new assests that they will be booking in not long after you haha ;P