Sign in to follow this  
millypede

Amelia-Diones new lippys - Juvaderm ultra

OMG finally back on line, I can't keep up with all these new boobies.

So I got my lips done yippee, I couldn't find the original Melbourbe Post to update. I went to a registered nurse as she was local to me & had a full filler range, said she prefers to use Juvaderm Ultra. 1ml lasts upto 12 months (.5ml - 6months). Basically it doesnt last the whole time as ur body breaks it down gradually.

I was nervouse about the pain & didn't want work knowing I'd done it. She used numbing cream & ice not a dental block (numbing needle)& I was sooo surprised how little it hurt, tiny tiny little pin pricks, hardly anything at all. She used a smaller Botox needle, it looked thinner than a sewing pin.

I got only .5ml as her technique is .5ml at a time, wait 2 weeks till settles then come back for more if u want. Worked great as I only had a night of swelling & was fine the next day. But fair bit of bruising for 3 days.

Was .5ml enough? Nope... My lips aren't as flat & slightly fuller but ill def go back for another .5ml. But worked out good coz can break up the cost better & no one notices the increases each time rather than all at once ;)

Cost (Melbourne)- .5ml $300. 1ml $600 with 10% 1st time discount.

The nurse was almost 60 & so professional & classy & so sweet "just a little ouchy" lol

Ill post some pics

Edited by millypede

Hey Hun, during the week she drops into Harmoni beauty bar in Berwick, or she has a room set up on her beautiful house in Mulgrave she also does mobile.

She said 1ml lasts up to 12momths, ur body breaks it down slowly & .5ml lasts up to 6months. So I guess the more product the more to break down ;)

Right near my work! I thought fillers lasted about 12 months but I wasn't sure about in the lips! Your lips looked amazing when they were swollen! Defs get a little more ;)

I got my first Botox today

Thanks :) yes I want more for sure. But I'm happy to take it slow so no one knows ;) ill go back in 1-2 weeks. Ooo Botox that would be so addictive too.

I actually flew up the QLD sorry to see dr Ces as I was already holidaying up there & wanted to see him. I hear alot of good reviews about mark & Craig. My gf went to a surgeon in Dandenong & they are aweful

I've been thinking of getting Juvaderm too. BUT I just got a full lip tattoo (I have very pale lips & wanted a permanent rosy flush to my lips so I didn't look so washed out. The colour is yet to develop so I'm not sure what the result is yet). I have to wait for a month for the colour and shape to settle down before going crazy with fillers! Will need to investigate a Sydney based nurse to do it. Would love to see your results, hun.

Hey Amelia, any chance you could ask her if she would do a group discount ahhaha like a booby forum discount ;) if we all came and got it done together.

Im always looking for a bargain. I love your lips too, even with 0.5ml they look more fuller

Your lips look amazing amaelia and funny first comes the booby greed then the lippy greed haha

Im really surprised she does it out of home because it is illegal for RN's to inject without the supervision of a doctor, doesnt say anything about her skill just im surprised shes willing to accept that liability and possibly lose her license.

elle once you have your BA with Dr.Miroshnik you get a lifetime yes LIFETIME discount of 15% of all elixxir medispa treatments so you should get his nurse to do it after your op, my friend had hers done at Elixxir and they look phenomenal.

cant wait to see those pearly white teeth along with those 1ml lips amelia x

hey ladies, i accidentally deleted my lip album and trying to figure out where all my boob pics have gone from pre-upgrade grrrr.

thinking im gonna have a major cull of pics then upload one album of select boobs pics and one album of lips as I am going back for another .5ml top up in 2-3 weeks which will also be my booby 6 month anniversary ;)

so i'll upload new boobs, lips and fix my other albums in a few weeks.

Fox she offers 10% discount first time ;).... but how many melbournians would u say we have?

It's not illegal to not be supervised. I'm sure she is fully qualified and doing it the right way.. So not worth it to risk everything being sneaky!

although some girlfriends of mine went to get laser hair removal last week and it was in a changing room at a dress store! When they asked to see her qualifications she was like 'oh I trained in NZ, you wouldn't know of it!' WTF.

quick up-date - I'm going back for my .5ml juvaderm lip top up this Saturday eeeee finally!

Over the weekend I'm going to fix all my albums, delete all my missing photo's and reload a new album of booby progress and new one for lips in the two stages x

Hi I would love to see photos of your lips. Can someone tell me how to do this please?

Also Amelia can you give me the nurses name who injected you please?

Im also keen.

This thread looks quite old so not sure if this lady is still around?