Sign in to follow this  
beka87

Need advice ladies please!!...:)

Hello ladies, Im 1 year post op....I'm wanting to know if wearing a top or bra to tight can damage your implants?..I find that if i wear a really tight sports bra, and after I take it off, I can see a small amount of rippling down the bottom of my breasts aswell as it kinda changes the shape a bit, then after not having it on for a couple hours it disappears and you can not see them but you can feel the rippling down the bottom half of my clevege. I will say though, that when I had surgery, the compression top they gave me was wayyy to tight and it caused my right breasts to stay a little numb and i have about 40% sensativity in my right nipple and 100% in my left!

hey hon, I don't think that it can? I've never heard that and everything I've been told suggests that after your surgeon clears you for underwires you can wear whatever you like. as you say, we all wear tight compression bra's immediately post op. do you have textured/smooth/furry Brazilians? over the last month or so, I've found out that most people actually have some degree of rippling it just depends on whether they can see or feel it.

thanks honey..yeah its just really weird how they change shape if i wear a tight one, but because my after surgery bra turned out to be to tight, my right breast has a little space in it where as the left doesnt, if that makes sense and the tight bras help it not move around, but it deff does make the rippling more.....I have round textured, mod profile under muscle.