Sign in to follow this  
Bebe

Help?is this normal??

Hi ladies,

thank god the forum is back! It was down during my surgery I have been lost!

had my surgery on Tuesday, my left boob is great but my right is so sore...it feels like burning pain at the incision..is it normal for them to be so different ?

Congrats Bebe!! Thats so annoying it was down for your surgery!! I think its normal for them to feel different, mine have switched with soreness from the beginning, one incision hurts and the other doesn't and the other hurt in different places! But if you are worried or its bleeding/puss you should contact your PS just to be sure!

Its probably ok, dont stress!

:)

Yes what starflower said ;) If u see puss or new bleeding then see ur PS but stinging and burning is all normal but can be painful and annoying..! Hope u feel better soon hun xx

Hi babe,

All what has been said is correct especially that they are two separate surgeries - they will heal and settle in at different times and that's normal. Just keep your wounds clean and dry and let your surgeon know your concerns at your follow up appointments with him/her.

Happy healing I hope you feel better soon - ps drug up if your not comfortable. Xx

Glad to know someone else has this burning going on though mine feels alot more like heat which is meant to be normal I bet I'm just freaking out did anyone else have this espically when icing