Sign in to follow this  
MyTime

Face lifts in Thailand

Hi, I am new to the forum and am interested in getting a neck and face lift with upper and lower eye surgery.

I have narrowed my research down to Dr Nond, Dr Poomee and Dr Chartchai. i would so appreciate any feedback on any of these surgeons as well as any suggestions on other ones.

Also would be interested in anyones experience with global health travel.

Thanks in advance for any info, these are definitely exciting times.. :)

Hi, I am new to the forum and am interested in getting a neck and face lift with upper and lower eye surgery.

I have narrowed my research down to Dr Nond, Dr Poomee and Dr Chartchai. i would so appreciate any feedback on any of these surgeons as well as any suggestions on other ones.

Also would be interested in anyones experience with global health travel.

Thanks in advance for any info, these are definitely exciting times.. :)

I am having surgery this Tuesday with Dr Narupon. I am not sure of the procedures yet as my consultation is tomorrow. I was thinking of a mini facelift and neck lipo. I will let you know how the consultation goes. I am here with my husband and I booked directly with the doctor myself.

I am having surgery this Tuesday with Dr Narupon. I am not sure of the procedures yet as my consultation is tomorrow. I was thinking of a mini facelift and neck lipo. I will let you know how the consultation goes. I am here with my husband and I booked directly with the doctor myself.

Hi Cen69, hope all went well with your procedure, would really love to know how you got on with it all.....I am booked in to see Dr Narupon for same would love any info. All the best

Hi Cen69, hope all went well with your procedure, would really love to know how you got on with it all.....I am booked in to see Dr Narupon for same would love any info. All the best
Hi Shirleyboo, it has been quite a journey over the last 7 days. I arrived in Thailand Friday night with my husband. Saturday night was my birthday so we went to a lovely restaurant for dinner. I am allergic to shellfish and informed the restuartant of this. But anyways, some shellfish must have made its way into my meal becuase as soon as we arrived back to our hotel I started vomitting. This lasted all night stopping at about 6am Monday morning.I had my hospital consult with Dr Narupon at 11am on the Monday but really just wanted to stay in bed!! Saw Dr Narupon and he was lovely. He refused to book any surgery due to the food poisoning until I had been seen by the hospital doctors downstairs. So, had to see the doctors downstairs and then made an appoinment for 11am on Tuesday to see Dr Narupon. Although I did not feel 100% all my blood works, chest xrays etc came back clear and surgery was booked at 7.30pm Tuesday night!!!! I was booked for a mini facelift and also wanted a brow lift but Dr Narupon would not do the brow as he felt it was not necessary. He also said he would cut off two moles for free.I was checked into my private room at 3pm. I was very nervous and wanted to back out. I kept thinking "how stupid are you that you would undertake major surgery for vanity". Anyway, I was wheeled down for surgery at 7.00pm and I was very nervous and even in the operating room I wanted to yell STOP. A couple of minutes later I was out like a light and then in recovery.In the morning my face was so swollen that doctor Narupon had to aspirate with a needle to remove some of the fluid.I have a high threshold for pain (having delivered two babies with no pain relief) but I did find the first 3 days quite distressing and depressing. I saw Dr Narupon yesterday (5 days post sugery) and he says everything is looking good. It is now day 6 I am finally starting to feel a little better. My face was so swollen for the first 4 days that I could not eat anything. It still hurts to chew. But the good news it looks like my double chin is gone for good!!! I had a similar reaction with swelling when I had 4 wisdom teeth removed in 2008. My family said I looked like the "ugly fat bastard" from Austin Powers.I will post some before after and after pictures. I would recommend Dr Narupon as he is lovely and very professional. He will not upsell and he will not do any procedures that he thinks will not look good on your face. I booked directly through PIAC.Hope everyone else is recovering well. cheers xxx

Hi Cen69,

Thank you so much for the detailed description, I am so sorry you got food poisoning same thing happened to me with a bad oyster last year in Thailand....not fun. I am so glad you had a good experience with Dr Narupon it makes me feel 100% less nervous about my up and coming consultation (he looks like a lovely man in his photo lol) I have heard that depression is common after surgery and I hope you are feel better in all ways. You made me giggle when you said you looked like the fat bastard off Austin powers good to see your sense of humour is intact. Please keep in contact I would like to see how you are going and the photos would be great. Take Care of Yourself xxxx

Hi Cen69, I am so interested in how things all went in the long run . Dr Narupon should have given you the face you wanted :) This my first post on here and i feel like a 3 yr old trying to learn a new language to much short cut words lol have no idea what they are supposed to mean. So plz tell me what hospital is he with and cost was it reasonable ? I have so many questions about Thailand face lift and dental implants i have no idea where to start .

Hi

I am looking at having surgery at Piyavate Hospital under Dr Teerapong . Does any one have any experiece with either the surgeon or the hospital

any info would be great

thanks wenna

Ladies did a lot of investigating for my Dad and dr Rushapol at PIAC is supposed to be the god of face lifts. Just wanted to share, he does full facial reconstructions with those who have had their faces ripped off or burnt... So is a master at a facelift x

Hi I have heard Dr Rushapol is excellent with facelifts etc, but have just found a bad review about his work. Did your father have any work done with him. I am traveling to Phuket in two days and I urgently need some feedback before I go. You help would be great.