Sign in to follow this  
TeeBee

Enell sports bra for high impact sports

I just thought I'd share my experience of this bra...for those who run and do vigorous, high impact sports:

http://www.bravalingerie.com.au/lingerieitem/enell-sports-bra-white_item.html

I found this bra amazing - absolutely brilliant! I did my first proper run today and did not move one little bit! I'm 25 days PO.

Hopefully I don't just sound like I'm "advertising"; I don't mean to!! I just really want to share this with you if you haven't heard of this bra already :)

It's NOT cheap, but neither are your new assets that need to be protected. I ordered from the above link and received my bra beautifully wrapped and within 48 hours. It's not delicate and pretty, but a proper booby straight jacket...but gosh it works. When you first try it on, it seems like there is NO way it will fit and you've ordered a bra about two sizes too small. Try really hard to do it up; it will go on after starting from the bottom hook and moving up. It's supposed to be like this and it will relax a bit. Once you're in it, it feels tight (but comfortable, especially after a cold wash)...but that's the whole point of it and how it works.

ANYWAY...for those runners out there...this baby does work! :D

Thanks for the link

I have bought this berlei one

http://www.berlei.com.au/sport-bras/shop-by-range/ultimate-performance.html

Anyone tried it?

Would love some feedback

Hi Kiddi, that's the other one I looked at...I believe it's very good. The Enell one is probably higher in regard to reducing bounce...I'd say it's at least 85% - the thing is crazy! lol

I think I'll try the Berlei one you've got too :) Cheers!

how did you know what size to buy? did you buy the 0 or 00

I bought the 00.

http://enell.com/get-fit

I went by the exact measurements in this link (you just need to convert the cm's to inches - they're American). You measure your bust and underneath it...and choose the exact size in the chart. If you go bigger, you run the risk of it not giving maximum support. When I bought it, I went to do the first hook up at the bottom (you're supposed to start from the bottom and go up) and thought it was way too small! I thought I could easily have bought the size 1, but did some research and went back and tried again when I wasn't so sore. I just stretched it right out at the bottom and it went up. Your initial thought will be...I won't be able to breathe or move in this thing!! Once you've got the first 2 hooks, the rest are easy. It really pushes your boobs together. I showed my surgeon and he said that's perfectly fine to do that. After you've worn it and washed it in cold water, it goes up well. My run yesterday was amazing...I couldn't feel my boobs moving at all! Just make sure to wash it in cold water on its own and don't use softener...it can damage the fibres :)

I ran 7km's easily with this on.

thank you for this post TeeBee, i am a runner and will be getting new boobs in 7weeks time,, and have been researching what to get for supporting the new girls when I get back to running. I was going to get the Berlei one, but will also look into the Enell one too. Can't have too many to support bras for the new assets. Thanks again and great work on getting in a 7km's 25 days post OP,, I'm hoping I can follow in your post op running strides :)

thank you for this post TeeBee, i am a runner and will be getting new boobs in 7weeks time,, and have been researching what to get for supporting the new girls when I get back to running. I was going to get the Berlei one, but will also look into the Enell one too. Can't have too many to support bras for the new assets. Thanks again and great work on getting in a 7km's 25 days post OP,, I'm hoping I can follow in your post op running strides :)
My pleasure kona :) This bra is truly a winner! Definitely go for the exact size on the chart to get the best support. I'll give the Berlei a shot too! 7 weeks - not long now - very exciting! :D Wishing you the very best! Let us know how you go. Please feel free to message if you have any questions, etc :)

My pleasure kona :) This bra is truly a winner! Definitely go for the exact size on the chart to get the best support. I'll give the Berlei a shot too! 7 weeks - not long now - very exciting! :D Wishing you the very best! Let us know how you go. Please feel free to message if you have any questions, etc :)
TeeBee can you let me know how the berlei one is please.I'm not a runner but am on a fitness kick and have started walking lots and am slowly working up to jogging ( I jog as far as I can before I die of exhaustion) and I intend to make my fitness kick my healthy lifestyle change :)

TeeBee can you let me know how the berlei one is please.I'm not a runner but am on a fitness kick and have started walking lots and am slowly working up to jogging ( I jog as far as I can before I die of exhaustion) and I intend to make my fitness kick my healthy lifestyle change :)
I'll get one this week and try it out. Will definitely let you know how it goes. If it passes on the running and skipping, it's a keeper :)

This is such a great tread thanks I train and go on weekly 7km jogs so i will most defiantly check these out!
Thanks Diamonds. When I bought the Enell, I thought it was far too small and would suffocate in it. After a couple of wears, it's magic (still very firm but comfortable). I ran the 6km run around Brisbane River the other night (around Southbank and the Story Bridge - up and down stairs and inclines) and I could feel my boobs stuck in place without bouncing the whole time...in a good way! Running was the main reason for waiting to get my BA...I worried it wouldn't be the same...so I'm really happy that it's not a problem with a decent bra (big grin).

Lol I run around a river too straight up over a bridge back down and over another bridge it's great I love it and I appreciate this as I wasn't aware of great running bras out there and no cost of a bra is worth screwing these boobies that cost a mint!

Thanks again TeeBee, how long after your BA did you measure and purchase the Enell bra? and if you don't mind me asking what size are you now after your BA? I'm currently a deflated C wanting to go to a DD if I have the room.

And yes its not long now, I'm starting to get excited bordering impatients,, lol but I like to have all my ducks in a row to know all I need to know prior so that I can plan my recovery better :)

I cant wait.

I also run in Brisbane along the River, most mornings at the moment, training for Gold Coast half marathon. usually start in Milton and head over the Go between, along Southbank towards the story bridge and back - i love it although its a little cool at the moment in the mornings.:)