Sign in to follow this  
WhingingPom

Lefty still not playing ball!

Hey ladies, hope everyone is well?

So, as I was saying the other week about my left not settling properly, I've now uploaded photos (they are the opposite in the pics as in right is left and vice versa).

My right has settled really well, and think is has probably done most of it's drop and fluff. The left, however, is still not looking round, and is sitting higher and further out than the right. I've also been having some muscle pain the last week in the left.

Not sure if it's delayed dropping or that the implant is misplaced? Will be seeing my surgeon in a fortnight, so will push for some answers then I think, as it has not really changed since I had them in. He initially thought it may be a little fluid, but looking now, I don't think it is.

Anyway, what will be will be!

Hey WP :)

I just had a look at your picture and I think it has changed quite a lot! Fluid can take a long time to reabsorb, but it will be good to get more feedback from your surgeon. It does look to me like it's settling down more though... :) Mine are slightly uneven...but then again they were beforehand too! lol

Thanks for the update!

Hey Molly, FR accepted! How far post op are you now?

Thanks Foxy, I'll defo let you know what my surgeon says next appointment.

TeeBee, they have both definitely settled a lot since my earlier pics (which seem to have disappeared), but the left looks misshapen, where as he right is round.

Update on my concerns. I emailed my PS last night and he rang this morning to say go in and see him. So glad I did because turns out I wasn't over thinking it and one does hurt and look different because its not sitting right. I'm going back in a month to have it fixed. He said the recovery will be much quicker.

Update on my concerns. I emailed my PS last night and he rang this morning to say go in and see him. So glad I did because turns out I wasn't over thinking it and one does hurt and look different because its not sitting right. I'm going back in a month to have it fixed. He said the recovery will be much quicker.

Hi Molly, sorry to hear this! Did he say what may have caused it?

oh Molly sorry to hear that, did he say what it was?

If it is any consolation, i have had revision on my left breast and it was a walk in the park, only a little bit sore for a day or two, and when i say sore, i mean at a skin level, probably due to the incision, not at a muscular level like when i had my BA done originally.

Good luck xxxxx

He said it wont take long at all. He needs to make the pocket a little bit bigger to allow for the implant to drop and sit properly. The only thing I'm annoyed about is the hospital costs again!

oh no! what caused it not too sit properly though, if it wasnt due to any fault of yours or any activity you performed then he should pay the hospital costs? sorry to hear that molly

and WPOM just wait out to see what your doc says its probably nothing and it just needs to settle, think positive xx