Sign in to follow this  
Rilette

Anatomical/brazilian/Dr Fleming girls?

Hi :) I'm a newbie and looking for ladies who have anatomical Brazilian implants. I would love to compare notes and view some pics before my surgery in July. I've seen 4 surgeons before deciding to go with Dr Fleming and feel I've made the right decision for me.. He was the only surgeon to recommend a slighter longer implant (not used very often) due to my height. So far I'm going with 430cc implants but have my sizing appointment on the 2nd eeek. I'm still nervous at this stage so I'm looking forward to hearing about other experiences :) x

Edited by Rilette

Hi Rilette.

Evelynmason, Misha, Jamily all have anatomical furries, they are all done by Dr Rastogi in Sydney.

They are all lovely ladies.

I am also getting these implants but mine are XHP 470cc, I cant wait.

Congratulations!!

Thanks Loz89, I've added you along with all the ladies hehe. I think I'll feel much better about it all when I can see other results/progress and chat about experiences ;) I'm still feeling guilty at the moment as I have 3 children and have never spent so much money on myself lol I have a really supportive husband though...There is just so many things we could do with that money! We could take the kids to Disneyland :/ But in saying that I have devoted a lot to my beautiful little family and I've never done anything for myself...Eeeek I need to get past the nerves!!

I'm glad to find another Fleming girl Aimz :) That's great you've had no dramas and they look fantastic! I hope I'm as lucky...I think he's really knowledgeable and confident. I also saw Dr Harwood, Dr Belt and Dr Richardson. Honestly they all seemed great and it was a really hard decision. I guess it was the Brazilians and Dr Flemings quick recovery techniques. He seems to know what he's doing. I was a little worried about having problems with other implants. Two of the surgeons preferred textured and the other wanted to use round. Which I know would look silly on me as I'm very thin. Dr Fleming was also the only surgeon to mention a longer than wide implant which I felt was really personalized. (I'm tall) I could see he was going out of his way so I could get the best results ;)

yes those are the two reasons i chose him... not to mention all the girls i know that have been to him and just loved every minute! i know i did!

hes been doing it for like 27 years or something and teached all the other surgens how to use brazilians so he must be alright ;) i think you will be beyond happy i really do! and the hospital is so good the ladies are all amazing, so lovely! your in out and home before you can blink! :) all the best

Thanks aimz :) Great to hear the staff are so friendly and you know of others who were also happy with Dr Fleming. I only know of 1 person who got hers done 7 yrs ago before he used Brazilians. Fingers crossed I get over my horrible cold in time. My little ones are constantly bringing home germs from school lol

what her name? i have a friend who had hers done by him 7 years ago too!! ha ha, yes you dont want that... he wont touch you.. he nearly didnt do mine cos i had a slight temp... who knows why cos i wasnt sick at alll! prob nervous lol

what her name? i have a friend who had hers done by him 7 years ago too!! ha ha, yes you dont want that... he wont touch you.. he nearly didnt do mine cos i had a slight temp... who knows why cos i wasnt sick at alll! prob nervous lol

Six degrees of separation lol It could be the same friend ;)

Great to hear KittyKat ;) Are you posting some pics? My friends name is Cassie ladies? That would pretty bizarre hey! Mmm this cold doesn't seem to be shifting. Seriously had it for 1 month already. Had antibiotics and all I just seem to be catching everything going around! Not going to be happy if I have to cancel/reschedule :(