Sign in to follow this  
Kittykit

2 weeks post surgery photos are up!!

Wow, cant believe it's been two week.

So, I went wi southwick and cannot rate him highly enough. His manner, time spent with me, staff and nurses, and finally, the surgery. Went off without a hitch, and I was driving (naughty) after 2 days. So happy with my results. The swelling was there but most of it has gone down now, And the photos I've just posted are exactly two weeks post surgery. I'm a perfect full 10D, and modestly I'm so happy with the results, I feel like they look really natural and will only get better with time. So happy with the size I chose, shape, everything.

If anyone has any questions about brazilians, or southwick, happy to answer!

It's been a really good experience for me, although I was very very nervous about my decision before surgery.

Thank you so much for answering all my questions leading up to the big day, this forum rocks!!!!

Kit. X

Yay KittyKit, congrats on the new boobies. So pleased to hear your are recovering so well. Driving after 2 days?! I only hope my recovery is that smooth! If they look spectacular now, I'm sure they will get even better once they D&F. Congrats once again!! xx

Yay! Congrats!!!I doubt you offended anyone.The forum has been really **** lately with all the glitches and without being able to see the top 10 threads makes it really easy to miss threads like this.Really glad you had a great experience. :)