Sign in to follow this  
Bella

Bangkok Hospital Phuket Rhinoplasty & Otoplasty - Advice Please

Hello Everyone,

I've just joined this forum today. I have been in contact with Mark Anthony from Bangkok Hospital Phuket, emailed him photos and received a quote for both a rhinoplasty and otoplasty. I am happy with the quote and he has "reserved" me to have the surgery on 3rd of November.

I haven't booked flights yet though because to be honest, I'm terrified! I am 100% sure that I want the surgery and that I will be much happier once its done but I am all of a sudden having second thoughts, just because I'm afraid something will go wrong and I will be left looking worse than before the surgery!

I am hoping some of you may have had similar procedures in Bangkok Hospital Phuket and that maybe you could share your experience with me (hopefully good) and I really hope that I can begin to relax more about it and make the big step and book the flights!!

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you,

Bella x

Hey Lucy,

Thanks so much for your reply. Really does help to hear that other people feel the same nervousness. I have been reading through other people's posts about Dr Piyapas and that has definitely helped alot aswell. It seems he has made most of the girls feel at ease & actually held their hands!!. I can imagine myself being a nervous wreck when it comes to surgery day but at least I know he is used to it!

Nothing is set in stone yet, I have only been "reserved". I think I will check out Lotus medical. I reckon it would be alot easier to have someone else do all of the organizing for me because I have no idea where to stay, how I'm gonna get to the hospital and it would be nice to know that I have someone to call if I'm in need of advice before or during my stay in Phuket.

Have actually started to become Very excited about it over the past few days!! Just want to finally get things booked so I can start the countdown lol!

Thanks again,

Bella x

Hi Bella,

I am currently 3 weeks post op from a BA & BL and my surgeon was Dr Piyapas at Bangkok Hospital Phuket.

When you walk in, every single doubt (maybe not the nerves though) will leave your body. It is the most beautiful hospital.

I took my very hesitant mother with me and when she walked in the agreed that I had made the best decision going there. I stayed there for 3 nights in the most incredible room! It was waaay better than my hotel room which was supposed to be 4 star I think?? Anyway, it was honestly AMAZING. And the nurses were so beautiful and caring. I would wake through the night to them gently checking my blood pressure and temperature and they tuck me back in and offer absolutely any assistance I needed.

The following is nothing against PIAC as I personally didn't go there so I can't judge it, but my friend went there and had her op 3 days after me. She was telling me about how her mum had to go and wake the nurses who were sleeping on stretchers when she needed help and they didn't tend to her through the night at all.. As I said, nothing against PIAC as a hospital but I felt even more grateful of my experience at BHP once I knew this.

Any questions please ask!

Hi Guys,

Well I've been in touch with Lotus Medical today and already I am feeling confident about using them, They have sent me some info on their packages and how they do things. I think using them will definitely make this whole experience alot easier!! (Just hope they are within my price range!!) ;)

Lucylea & Jessiee thank you so much for your replies, they have honestly helped me heaps! I feel like taking a huge sigh of relief!! I don't see the hospital as a big scary torture house anymore, its beginning to look like more of a peaceful haven :) So glad I decided to join this forum now :)

Nats_m I will definitely keep you posted on how things go with me, I feel like its alot harder to find info on rhinoplastys in thailand than it is for BA's. So I will definitely be posting about my experience so that hopefully I will help other unsure or anxious people like you and I.

Thanks again guys x