Sign in to follow this  
Lover

Surgery BOOKED!

Sooooo after a Change in surgeon,implant, size, and date I'm all booked!!!! Finance is all sorted and its finally happening. Booked in with Professor Mark Ashton on 6th August for my juicy and delicious 500cc implants!!! I'm having my last consult with him 2 weeks before to double check sizes. I'm now going to ask about going up to the 550cc. I was really comfortable with the 500cc in the sizes but I might just double check one last time. Still haven't locked in XHP or just HP yet, but he did recommend XHP to get the look I'm after.. Yeeeeoowww 7weeks to go! .he also said its up to me if I go mentors or Allergan. Wich is harder Than I thought seeing as though their diamensions are so different, I have a large BW of 14.5cm so I rekon the mentors will work best.

Hi I'm currently a 10b 164cm tall weight currently 63kg but training to get to 59kg before surgery I have a bw of 13cm and my dr has chosen round textured XHP 500cc over the muscle and I've had two appointments but I'm not 100% happy with size so I made another appointment as I'm also thinking of going bigger than 500cc It's just my gut screaming at me go bigger and I don't want to wish I did if I don't!

Everyone Says to pick the size ur comfortable with and go one bigger!!! So that means I should go the 550cc. Ugh I just don't know!!!

Katee, oh my god!! Well I should be fighting fit 2 and a ha,f weeks post op lol

P,s should I be ok for my daughters christening which is 2amd a half weeks post op??

Hi sassy yay I vote go the 550s - if your already thinking you want more size you most likely will want it if you don't get it - boob greed.

There is a lot of lifting and carrying involved with Christenings - I'd be asking the god parents and your partner to make sure they carry your baby xx