Sign in to follow this  
TheFox

Youtube beauty channels

ahhh so i have just recently discovered a whole new world of youtube and all the beauty gurus on there giving make up and hair tutorials etc.

Some of my fave so far are

- Jodik76

- Laurenbeautyy

- Shaaanox

- Gossmakeupartist

Anyway thought i would share my fave channels and see if anyone else has any they can recommend. Im thoroughly addicted to watching the make up dupes and hauls and tutorials hahahah and found some really cheap places through the youtube recommendation to get cheap makeup.

has anyone heard of cherry culture.com, shipping was only $10 from the US and i spent $100 and got sooooooooo much make up

I am a YouTube beauty guru addict!!!

My number 1 is shaaanxo! She even did a boob job vlog on her vlog channel which was really good of her.

Then I have -

Saturdaynightsalrite (also recently got boobies done)

Lauren beauty

Chloe Morello

Beautybybrittneyx

(Those first ones are all Aussies)

Casey Holmes

Brittany bayln

Zoella280390

Nicole guerriero

Jacyln hill

Would be lost without YouTube I watch it everyday!

ahhh so i have just recently discovered a whole new world of youtube and all the beauty gurus on there giving make up and hair tutorials etc.

Some of my fave so far are

- Jodik76

- Laurenbeautyy

- Shaaanox

- Gossmakeupartist

Anyway thought i would share my fave channels and see if anyone else has any they can recommend. Im thoroughly addicted to watching the make up dupes and hauls and tutorials hahahah and found some really cheap places through the youtube recommendation to get cheap makeup.

has anyone heard of cherry culture.com, shipping was only $10 from the US and i spent $100 and got sooooooooo much make up

Just checked out cherryculture.com. Love it. Thanks.

I am a YouTube beauty guru addict!!!

My number 1 is shaaanxo! She even did a boob job vlog on her vlog channel which was really good of her.

Then I have -

Saturdaynightsalrite (also recently got boobies done)

Lauren beauty

Chloe Morello

Beautybybrittneyx

(Those first ones are all Aussies)

Casey Holmes

Brittany bayln

Zoella280390

Nicole guerriero

Jacyln hill

Would be lost without YouTube I watch it everyday!

omg im going to subscribe to them all now. I really like Shaanox, i love her make up in the latest vid about fake eyelashes <3 i didnt know she got a boob job, ill go check out her vlog and fridaynightsalright, ive seen her in a vid with Laurenbeauty

I know she's already been mentioned but definitely check out 'saturdaynightsalrite'! She's gorgeous and also has a boobie vlog on her other channel 'sundaymorningsoktoo' :) her beauty hauls are awesome too, I've found so many amazing and cheap websites from her, including cherryculture :)

ohh I have recently also discovered this too TheFox!! Its amazing!! I check everyday for recent uploads haha

My favs are

- CarliBel55

- InnerBeautyBybel (same girl as above she has 2 channels)

- RissRose2

- saturdaynightsalrite

And heres another cheap makeup website that is amazing!! BHcosmetics.com

ahh so this youtube addiction is not great for my credit card. i just ordered a whole bunch of elf stuff as shanaanox recommended their brushes. I hope they arent crap. I need a good set of cheap but good brushes wait is that an oxymoron? i hope there good. All the other elf stuff is so cheap too

I looooove Laurenbeautyy!!

I even follow her on Instagram hehe.

me too, she is only young too, good on her. Ive picked up so many tips from youtube, i honestly feel like ive just discovered something amazing hahah like something as epic as Facebook

ahh so this youtube addiction is not great for my credit card. i just ordered a whole bunch of elf stuff as shanaanox recommended their brushes. I hope they arent crap. I need a good set of cheap but good brushes wait is that an oxymoron? i hope there good. All the other elf stuff is so cheap too

Sedona Lace & Sigma brushes are really good too! More expensive then Elf though. I have a few Elf brushes, and for cheap brushes they're good! Real Techniques are also good :)

cant believe pixiwoo hasnt been mentioned yet in my opinion they are the best of the best on youtube, lisaeldridge is also quite good and i love wayne goss too....pixi2woo is also great it is pixiwoos brothers girlfriend names tanyaburr shes a cutie pie x

Edited by tango1192
got name wrong

cant believe pixiwoo hasnt been mentioned yet in my opinion they are the best of the best on youtube, lisaeldridge is also quite good and i love wayne goss too....pixi2woo is also great it is pixiwoos brothers girlfriend names tanyaburr shes a cutie pie x

yes i like pixie woo, ive got some real techniques brushes that i like

Sedona Lace & Sigma brushes are really good too! More expensive then Elf though. I have a few Elf brushes, and for cheap brushes they're good! Real Techniques are also good :)

yeah i have some of the real techniques brsuhes but i bought them from priceline on a whim and you can get them cheaper off herb, and for $40 i got three brushes, a foundation brush, powder brush and buffing eye brush which was ok but gor he same price you can get an 11pce set of the elf studio brushes - but yeah im considering just splurging a little more on the sigma brushes as ive heard good thing about them and they are still reasonably priced

are they good all my brushes are MAC and sigma so ive never tried hers?

im not sure i dont have any mac or sigma ones, i am contemplating buying the sigma bunny set for $100 as it has some good reviews. I would say they are as good as some of the napolean brushes though

Does anyone reccomend anyone to follow on Instagram? I'm looking for more pages to follow, just started following Lauren beauty :-p ps I loveeeeee threads like this!! I love swapping fashion and beauty tips :-)

For fitness I like @instafemmefitness, @amelia_dione, @fitspiration and @gymmotivations.

@fitspiration_girl is another good one. Her results are different to what I am hoping to achieve but she does post some great recipes now and then so that's always good. :)

I always take a peek at @ashleysky too. :D

I would say follow me but I only have a few pics up and they aren't all that interesting.

:( I fail at Instagram.

That shaaanxo is awesome! I'm so bad at make up but I always watch tutorials on YouTube, for everything, and they have helped me quite a bit, I'm always scared to buy online and I can't buy foundation here!

That shaaanxo is awesome! I'm so bad at make up but I always watch tutorials on YouTube, for everything, and they have helped me quite a bit, I'm always scared to buy online and I can't buy foundation here!

i was bervous buying online too but omg its soooo cheap. there is another website that shaaanox recommended - beautyjoint.com and even with shipping, the elf stuff is like half the price of it when buying from the aussie elf website - winning - even though the aussie elf is still cheap as chips ;)

why cant you buy foundation here?

ahh i also just remembered i put in an order from makeup kissandmakeupny.com they have nars and stilla cheaper then buying from mecca cosmetica

and Emmajanexo, im afraid im like sukki and am just an instagram failure too hahah but wouldnt mind some suggestions

I'd highly recommend ChloeMorello she is STUNNING. Major girl crush :)

omg yuk noooooo! just checked her out *wahhhh* i hate really hot people ahhahaha she is freaking gorgeous - not fair