Sign in to follow this  
Partycakes

My vegas surgery experience (Bris that is)

Up at 5.30 with not much sleep, after getting ready and waking the kids up got to surgery on time.

Got prepped and had to wait a little bit to get drawn on by Mike, did some breathing to calm myself!

After chatting to the nurses getting the canula and some alcohol (the relaxing stuff) in my tube, moved into op theatre.. Arms were strapped down and last I remember is getting purple stuff sponged over me.

Waking up was a bit of a blur of pain and nausea, was shown my boobs but can't remember them! Got in car and to home ok, felt a bit better so tried some pineapple that didn't stay down for long. The digesic made me feel sleepy and a bit out of it but managed to get some sleep last night. Only took one more digesic at 2am, only panadol since. Woke up with lefty really sore and swolen, was paranoid something was wrong. Got myself to the post op appt at ten, the wait was a bit tortuous as I felt queasy still.

Anyways Mike was pretty happy with how they looked, didn't think anything was wrong with lefty, so felt relieved. They look massive, glad i went with the 445's, i may get boobie greed later but dont think my skin couldve stretched enough with The 500's and swelling aswell. Now i just want them to be healthy.

Got 3 shots in the bum for nausea and antibiotics. As the nurse was giving them to me she asked my husband if he's ok with watching, and he's like yeah - too cool for school, until the last needle that went in really deep and he almost fainted!! Had to sit down, I'm thinking who's gonna help me out of here?? Hilarious !

After a bumpy sore ride home I had a rest for a couple of hours, then my mum made me some carrot and apple juice, don't feel too bad, still can't do much with the arms and boobs sore if I move or get up. Will try get some pics soon when I can manage! I just want to say thanks to everyone who was kind and generous enough to share their photos and stories with me, and the kind words of support. It really helped me along the way and to be brave enough to do it! xxxooo

Congrats on new boobies Pattycakes!!!

Hope your recovery is a breeze & can't wait to see some pics... I'm probably going to have Dr S do mine later this year, can't wait!!! :)

Congratulations Pattycakes! :D I can only imagine how excellent they look; can't wait to see some pictures! I found my experience with Dr Mike fantastic and his staff are so lovely! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Congrats on new boobies Pattycakes!!!

Hope your recovery is a breeze & can't wait to see some pics... I'm probably going to have Dr S do mine later this year, can't wait!!! :)

I'm biased (as we all probably are with our surgeons lol)...but I think Dr S is an excellent choice ;)

Thanks Samantha Teebee and Tayo! I'll get it together soon to post pics. Forgot to to add that time of the month came visiting today :(

lucky it wasn't yesterday ! Teebee, Dr S is pretty cool I must say !

Thanks Samantha Teebee and Tayo! I'll get it together soon to post pics. Forgot to to add that time of the month came visiting today :(

lucky it wasn't yesterday ! Teebee, Dr S is pretty cool I must say !

So happy for you!! :) Gosh, lucky indeed...but I wouldn't say "good timing"...the last thing you need whilst trying to get some rest! I agree, he is pretty cool. He's not chatty, but he really is professional, nice and strives to do the best job he can. We won't hurry you up for pictures (sorry!!) hehe...we'll wait patiently so you can take it easy and get as much feet-up time as you can! ;)

So happy for you!! :) Gosh, lucky indeed...but I wouldn't say "good timing"...the last thing you need whilst trying to get some rest!

True!

Don't worry about hurrying me up! I know when someone has their op, I'm always keen and thinking 'comon get pics up! '

awww partycakes i'm so glad you got the all clear from your doc and how funny about your hubby - bless his heart :) rest up angel and yes pics please :) I know what you mean about the 500 stretch - i am loving Dons most amazing boobs but i dont know if my boobs could take it - maybe after kids :)

awww partycakes i'm so glad you got the all clear from your doc and how funny about your hubby - bless his heart :) rest up angel and yes pics please :) I know what you mean about the 500 stretch - i am loving Dons most amazing boobs but i dont know if my boobs could take it - maybe after kids :)

Thanks Inde :) trying to rest, wish kids would go to bed!

I do love Donatellas 500's, and mine were pretty stretched and saggy from breast feeding, hope they end up ok ! I'll have to reload my befores again to compare.