Sign in to follow this  
Girlywhirly

BA - How long between consult and procedure??

Hello!

I'm a complete newby on this site, so hello everyone! I have a feeling I'm going to be on here a lot!

I have a quick question. I'm sorry if its been asked a lot before but I can't seem to find posts on it....

How soon generally can you have your BA after a consult? I have a consult booked with Dr Szalay in Brissy tomorrow. After years of researching etc, I just wanna get on with it.....hehe!

I think its just when they have their next available appointment and when it fits into your schedule... at least that's how it is for me hehe. All the best and I am sure you will be spending lots of time on here because it is an AMAZING forum :-) so welcome and enjoy :D

i tentatively booked my surgery date at both places i had a consult and then just cancelled the date at the place i wasnt going to do with.

I only did that as i needed to get my surgery on a particular date to fit in with the easter holidays and time off uni or else i would need to wait until the july holidays and i did not want to wait that long heheh

But normally its around 5-6 weeks from the date of consultation but if you want/need to get in earlier then they probably could fit you in

Welcome :) There is no set time frame it just as long as you need to soak in all the info and when u can be fitted in..

I saw my PS then saw him again a week later with more questions then i booked for a week and a half after that.

Certain PS u have to wait a while and some u can squeeze in like i did ;) Best of luck with the consult. xx

Hello!

I'm a complete newby on this site, so hello everyone! I have a feeling I'm going to be on here a lot!

I have a quick question. I'm sorry if its been asked a lot before but I can't seem to find posts on it....

How soon generally can you have your BA after a consult? I have a consult booked with Dr Szalay in Brissy tomorrow. After years of researching etc, I just wanna get on with it.....hehe!

I am exactly in the same boat Girlywhirly - the only thing is I don't have enough annual leave! I want to take 2 weeks off post surgery to recover and I am 2 days short! My consult is on Wednesday and I hope to have my surgery the first week of August - so 6 weeks away, if the surgeon can fit me in. Fingers crossed!

Hi ladies! I can answer my own question now!....Saw Dr Szalay this morning. He is lovely! Friendly, enthusiastic, realistic and explained everything incredibly thoroughly. His reception staff were also really friendly. Was very impressed. And excited!! Am going for 400s textured unders with high profile and abdo Lipo. Can get into surgery from the end of July onwards. Hooray!!