Sign in to follow this  
POMKatie

Swimwear for the new boobs...?

Hiya girls,

Does anyone have some recommendations for good swimwear to use during the first three months after BA?

I am gravitating towards a brand called Baku, I have found a nice one piece that I could sneak a sports crop underneath... They also do pretty plus sized swimwear too.

I am going to the UK 4 weeks after my op, and then will be going on 'holiday' there to a place called center parcs which happens to have an awesome subtropical swimming paradise with water slides and stuff. Will probably have to give the slides a miss but don't want to miss out on the pool action!

hey hon,

my doc said i could not submerge in water for 3 months are your sure its okay to do so have you asked your doc?

id also be funny about puttimg me fresh incisions in chemically and bacteria filled water.

i really like the victorias secret swimwear, zimmerman, seafolly. Im sure it would be fine to not wear your sports bra for one day as long as the swimwear your wearimg is structured and supportive, i was allowed to interchange with my post op bra and my regular bras that werent underwire after one week.

good luck and have fun on your holiday!

Hiya girls,

Does anyone have some recommendations for good swimwear to use during the first three months after BA?

I am gravitating towards a brand called Baku, I have found a nice one piece that I could sneak a sports crop underneath... They also do pretty plus sized swimwear too.

I am going to the UK 4 weeks after my op, and then will be going on 'holiday' there to a place called center parcs which happens to have an awesome subtropical swimming paradise with water slides and stuff. Will probably have to give the slides a miss but don't want to miss out on the pool action!

Center parks!!! Love it!!!

ohh you will have an awesome time.....