Sign in to follow this  
Mums2

Sharing a bed after BA

Hi ladies, I am flying over to Sydney to get my BA done (hubby coming over to look after me). So we will be staying in a hotel and was wondering how others went sharing a bed?? I know I will be in pain and propped up on pillows so that should keep him over his side of the bed.. I'm obviously going to Sydney to save $$ so would prefer not to pay the extr for another bed/room if possible :-)

Thanks ladies

I slept on my recliner, Its ok to sleep next to someone but just keep some distance cos i could imagine the pain of being hit or bumped and i know it would KILL... Pile up some pillows there is always 100 in hotels hehehe.

My hubby jolts in his sleep and has whacked me b4 while dreaming (by accident of cause) so i wasn't going to risk it !! lol

youll probably find that you dont move around because if you do it will be painful or uncomfortable so you wont be takingg up much space and bumping into him as long as he is a restful sleeper you should be fine just do a barricade if your worried, i had an apartment with 3br when i had mine done in syd and my mum and sis ended up sleeping with me some nights just to help me with my meds etc xx