Sign in to follow this  
Little_E

implants & pregnancy

Ok people will think im crazy. i already have one son who is 3.5yrs.. i have had my implants for 3 months an am now ready to start trying for bubs.number two!

I want to hear off anyone who has had implants during pregnancy and want to know any tips to look after my new girls.

Ive read if you wear a really good supporting bra throughout tge whole pregnancy they should be fine its once you let the ligaments stretch they cant stretch back to normal.

Would really appreciate any help thank you :)

You should see your surgeon before getting pregnant because from memory if you get pregnant too soon after the implants you have a decent risk of stretch marks.

oooh thats so exciting. I have no experience with implants and pregnancy etc but i know Inde had her implants before babies.

Hope someone has some advice as i think there are a few ladies on here wondering the same thing

Good luck and you have to let us know when you are preggy

I fell pregnant around 2 or 3 years after my redo.

Towards the end of the pregnancy I noticed I had lost a lot of the upper pole that I did have (I had a decent amount considering I have anatomicals but nowhere near as much as a round implant). I also noticed I had dropped. I wore supportive underwired bras 24/7 and was sure to buy new bras whenever the ones I was wearing looked like they were getting too small. I gained 3 cup sizes all up and am now just over 4 months post pregnancy yet have not lost any size yet.

This is just my experience though. Some women don't get any changes yet others do.

Some women lose breast tissue and end up smaller than their pre pregnancy size even with implants. A lady on another forum I'm on had that happen to her so she replaced her implants with bigger ones just to take her back to the size she was after her ba.

Hi there,

I don't have babies yet but we will be trying at the end of the year woohoo my surgeon said there is no dramas with pregnancy and breast feeding with implants and he said i should be fine and if anything might just need a minor lift - im hoping i need nothing. Ok must stop playing on the forum and go and get some new boobs :) xx

oh ps i'll be around 6months new boobs when we try xxx

Hi there,

I don't have babies yet but we will be trying at the end of the year woohoo my surgeon said there is no dramas with pregnancy and breast feeding with implants and he said i should be fine and if anything might just need a minor lift - im hoping i need nothing. Ok must stop playing on the forum and go and get some new boobs :) xx

oh ps i'll be around 6months new boobs when we try xxx

6 months they should be settled and ready for pregnancy then!

Ok people will think im crazy. i already have one son who is 3.5yrs.. i have had my implants for 3 months an am now ready to start trying for bubs.number two!

I want to hear off anyone who has had implants during pregnancy and want to know any tips to look after my new girls.

Ive read if you wear a really good supporting bra throughout tge whole pregnancy they should be fine its once you let the ligaments stretch they cant stretch back to normal.

Would really appreciate any help thank you :)

my girlfriend had hers done maybe a year before she got pregnant, they still look great after two babies! I don't think she breastfed tho. Although I LOVED breast feeding my babies and its so much easier than making bottles when you're sleep deprived and lazy! I now sometimes think my boobs might still be perky if I didn't, that's the trade off I guess!