Sign in to follow this  
igot450cc

Does anyone feel there new implants make them look heavier (fatter) ?

Ive heard the bigger you go the fatter you look?

Is that true ? Im only 152cm (5FT) tall & im getting 450cc XHP

After working really hard to lose 8lkg (Now weighing 47kg) i dont want to look stout or top heavy.

Can you have big tits without having that short chubby look ?

Maybe its just natural boobs that start sagging that give you the frumpy look - not perky new implants

Any information girls ?

Ive heard the bigger you go the fatter you look?

Is that true ? Im only 152cm (5FT) tall & im getting 450cc XHP

After working really hard to lose 8lkg (Now weighing 47kg) i dont want to look stout or top heavy.

Can you have big tits without having that short chubby look ?

Maybe its just natural boobs that start sagging that give you the frumpy look - not perky new implants

Any information girls ?

To be honest...I probably "feel" like I look it lol

I have been wearing tighter shirts, but now that I'm used to them, I don't really feel like it as much now. It was probably the first few weeks :) I think because they do project more, your shirt isn't as close to the underneath (of your boobs)...does that make sense?

I found that you need to learn how to dress yourself again after getting implants.

If you wear the same things you did with smaller breast, or in my case a flat chest, you may end up just looking chubby.

one of the best things after surgery, is when you can go shopping. Get new bras, get all new clothes.

Its just about experimenting with new looks.

If you dress right, your new boobs will not make you look fat.

Hope this is helpful :)

Well, i guess they will be projecting more than my stomach lol

Currently although im little i still have a flabby tummy & on some days if ive been eating bread or pasta & im a bit bloated my stomach sticks out more than my boobs.

it is NOT a nice look - so ugly.

So i guess ill just keep my tummy toned & wear tighter shirts hey !!

I find planking is really good :) (such a strange word lol) I do a fair bit of running, so that keeps the ol' bloated tummy at bay. The pro-biotic chocolate balls are good too! (they seem to help moving things along...so to speak!)

Well, i guess they will be projecting more than my stomach lol

Currently although im little i still have a flabby tummy & on some days if ive been eating bread or pasta & im a bit bloated my stomach sticks out more than my boobs.

it is NOT a nice look - so ugly.

So i guess ill just keep my tummy toned & wear tighter shirts hey !!

Teebee's right about probiotics, they're great :)

i always had a bloated tummy, till my thyroid doc tested me for gluten sensitivity, I stopped eating it and my tummy is so much flatter now, and lost some weight too.

I am the opposite, I feel thinner the bigger chest I have because it makes my hips and thighs smaller. I never really got the above notion.

Yes, BUT you just have this unnatural/freakish gift to be able pull off awesome big boobs (which completely suit and are you) whilst still strutting your stuff looking slim, tiny waist-ed and gorgeous! ;)

*flicks hair*

*struts*

Bahaha I wish, lots of work goes into this!

lol! It pays off then! ;)

I suppose I should get off my bottom and go and do some housework... *cringe*

Have a great day ladies!

at the start my boobs made me look fat, or at least thats how i felt, but im thinking it might have been a combo of feeling crap and being bloated everywhere from the surgery. i find that in most things my boobs dont make me look "thinner" but i do think they make me look healthier and "fitter" if that makes sense.

I am the opposite, I feel thinner the bigger chest I have because it makes my hips and thighs smaller. I never really got the above notion.

Im the same Don I think and hubby has said i look smaller elsewhere..

Katems22 your TINY so i think your going to look HOT HOT with your big titties, Whisper is so right that you have to wear the right clothes too.!

Planking is awesome for the tum teebee :)

I actually think it has a lot to do with bodyshape as well. If you have a longish appearing waist, and longish legs then i think it will balance out nicely. If you don't have much of a waist i think it could make you appear to be top heavy and perhaps a little chubbier.

I've seen plenty of short girls with 450 ccs - 500 ccs and they look fantastic. i myself am 5'3 and hoping for 450 cc's as well but i'm an hourglass body shape so i'm hoping it won't make me look fat. I love being petite, just wanted some nice boobs to go with it!

Yeah I definitely think mine makes me look thinner. Makes my belly look a lot flatter and balances my hips and butt out.

I agree Jemma, I don't know about myself yet, but I'm hoping it'll make my hips look small!

You girls are the best.

Thank you all for the feedback.

Yes, i have a great high strength pro-biotic that i get from my naturopath. Plus i make amazing protein balls from dates, walnuts, cocoa, chia seeds, & coconut.

Girls, if any of you want the recipe ill post it next week. Not only are they DELICIOUS and like having a little choccy treat, they are super high in protein & fibre.

One yummy ball for morning tea will make you do the best healthiest enjoyable poo every single day.

I know how discusting that is, but i no so many girl with fibre, bloating, gluten, tummy problems that these have been my saviour.

Even my boyfriend has started scoffing them & when i run out he is like i need my choc poo balls lol but seriuosly 2 a day max if you can't resist them any more or you'll most likely poo your pants.

Hope this true but comical post does not offend anyone - its all in good health :)

Can't wait for my new boobs after talking to you all - im so excited.

I have a short torso so depending on what i'm wearing, I do sometimes feel fatter. and i'm a small girl, its just that my body shape is different. if I dress right for my new boobs then my waist looks smaller, but as the other girls have said, its a bit of an adjustment to work out what to wear for them so you don't look heavier.

i work with this flight attendant that is 50 but from the back she looks about 20yo then when she turns around shes got these massive fake boobs im talking FF on a skinny body with no hips and although shes slim she looks so top heavy and fat from the top because her tops just drape down from the projection of her boobs-not a good look, not to mention her lips and botox are OTT, i sound like the biggest ***** but if you saw her youd be like your totally right, everyone at my work says it.

so as long as you have the bottom proportions to balance out your top half and wear tight fitted clothing you will not look top heavy. A weird thing i noticed about getting boobs is that it made my arms look skinnier i was always so concious of them even though in reality there not that bad, but ever since the BA they just look so much smaller because it doesnt look like its taking up most of the side of my torso now.

If your worried about it just go the lowest CC reccomendation your PS said would look good on you. so if he said 380-450 go the 380. you can always make them look bigger but you cant make them smaller. Weve had conversations about this before and we have similar stats, im a 10E/12DD now and would like slightly bigger if i was to re-op id like to go to 430-450 max but you have to take into consideration your shorter than me even if it is by a bit. Im all for boob greed but I am slightly concerned its a bit too big considering your already a 10B.

what did he recommend what was the range? even though your short are you petite too or are you quite broad?

I agree with tango I think loose hanging tops combined with a short torso will give that frumpy look.

If you don't go to large and wear fitted tops to show off your small waist you'll look hot hot hot!!!!

The first PS I saw told me that he thought anything over 300cc would make me look frumpy! Guess I'd have to dress in clothes that were fitted at the waist to avoid that possibility.