Sign in to follow this  
Emma

Emma's Boobie Day

So today's the big day.. I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time!! I'm at hospital in my sexy gown and stockings :) waiting to see my doctor and anaesthetist. I just wanted to say thank you to all you girls for all your threads and posts, even though I'm not a big poster I am an avid reader and appreciate all the information :) can't wait to wake up this arvo with boobies :)

Thank you ladies :) sorry for the late reply, but here's my story so far. After what felt like forever waiting in my bed and then the holding room I finally got to see Mark who was so nice and very comforting while he was drawing on me. Then I met the anaesthetist Ralph and he was lovely. I was then taken into the theatre room and onto the table where Ralph gave me my drip and a kind nurse distracted me with all the usual questions. The next thing I remember is waking up with the driest throat and lips and wondering where my bf and mum were. I had a bit of trouble breathing at first and felt quite tight and sore so the nurses gave me something in my drip as well as some pills that did the job :) I then got moved to my room where my mum and bf were waiting for me. They have been so good to me and stayed with me all arvo until they had to leave. Didn't get much sleep, kept waking up during the night. Saw Mark before discharge time and said that he was happy how everything went and how they were looking this morning. Spent most of today on the couch snoozing and watching movies.

They look very high and swollen at the moment.. I'm a bit worried that they'll be smaller than I'd hope when all the swelling goes down??Had a really good day this morning but took a bit of a step back this arvo just feeling a bit crappy and got a bit of a tear up, not about my boobs just a bit emotionally drained I think.. Hopefully a good nights sleep will fix that

Hey babes I'm kind of the same, felt great this morning then tired and emotion this afternoon, think a sleep in is needed xx I can't wait until we can upload photos its so annoying we can't. I think we won't see results until a few weeks, when are you seeing mark next?

Girls I know how you feel!! I thought I would have been prepared for the booby blues day but it took me completely by surprise. I was so tired and crying over nothing. Part of it is the come-down when the GA leaves your body, as well as the adrenalin wearing off. Hope you both get a good sleep and feel better tomorrow :)

Girls I know how you feel!! I thought I would have been prepared for the booby blues day but it took me completely by surprise. I was so tired and crying over nothing. Part of it is the come-down when the GA leaves your body, as well as the adrenalin wearing off. Hope you both get a good sleep and feel better tomorrow :)
Nice to know I'm not the only one :) thought I was just being a bit of a sook

Hey emma.Congrats!!Getting teary is completely normal. I cried for about half an hour the day I got my boobs done. My mum was with me and she said it was the anesthetic. I was absolutely balling my eyes out and all I remember saying was "Mum! I'm crying so much and I'm so upset but I don't know why!!!!" It's totally normal babe... But a bit weird at the same time huh! Hope you're healing well.

Thanks ladies had a big sleep in this morning and have felt good all day so far.. I have noticed some of the swelling go down and I'm a bit worried that my boobies will get small!! :( is this normal?? Will they keep getting smaller??

mine got smaller when the swelling went down...but now they are fluffing they have gotten bigger again. so that might happen to you as well? we both got round hp Brazilians so i would imagine they would do the same thing.

mine got smaller when the swelling went down...but now they are fluffing they have gotten bigger again. so that might happen to you as well? we both got round hp Brazilians so i would imagine they would do the same thing.
Thanks for you reply Jess!! Makes me hopeful, how long after did you notice them to start fluffing?? If you don't mind me asking :)

its too bad you can't see my old pics, i updated them heaps in the first couple of weeks coz they changed so much. the first week they were all out to the sides and up really high, after 2wks they started coming into the middle. it was about 5wks when i realized that lefty had dropped, righty is yet to totally catch up as i had unders and i'm right handed. i was comfortably wearing a 10D bra at 6wks and now its too small.