Sign in to follow this  
jessiee

Posting photos of your boobs online

Hi ladies,

I am pretty new here and I don't know if this has been spoken about before or not.

But my fiance is so against me posting any photos of my boobs pre or post op on this forum or on anything else via the internet.

I completely understand where he is coming from, but the photos I have don't show my face anyway and I have been careful not to show my easily identifiable tattoo.

Anyway, is there anyone else who wants to post photos but their man isn't happy about it?

And please don't comment saying he is controlling or over posessive or anything, because he isn't. Thanks in advance!

I don't think he's being controlling or possessive. my hubby has a similar view. I don't put my face in any of my photos, or anything else that would easily identify me either. I see where he is coming from. maybe instead of NAKED boob pics you could just put up your boobs in bra's and clothes. would he be ok with that?

Good point about clothed boob pics Jess, I don't know maybe I'll speak to him about it. I have an infection as you already know and I sent a photo of the infected areola to a girl from the forum. I spoke to him about it all and mentioned I had sent the photo. He was so unimpressed! It didn't show my face or anything at all other than my areola. And I was sending it purely for advice as she is currently experiencing the same thing. I would completely get where he was coming from if I showed my face or anything but I didn't and haven't in any of my photos I planned on posting. Hmph :(

hey my man was fine with me putting my pics up but i can 100% see why others wouldnt be happy about it. I guess its up to if you want to listen to him and not do it or just do it.

Maybe try and come to some sort of compromise?

My fiancé is ok with me posting photos on this site. I dont show my face, but my tattoos are clear.

The photos I post are for, 1 - advice from others on how my breasts are healing/dropping, and 2 - to show other girls the results from my surgery.

Photos of other girls with similar stats and experiences are soooo helpful to those looking at have the same procedure.

I know that everyone worries about privacy and exploitation, especially when it comes to photos like ones posted on this site, but Im not too worried, I feel that this site is safe.

Hey love, my hubby is the same. He's already voiced his concerns about me posting my pics on here. Although I'm hoping to talk him round over the next few weeks so I can hopefully help others the same as they all helped me.

Thanks for your replies girls. The only reason I want to post pics is for advice from others on them, how my infection is healing etc. For example, I think my infection is getting worse if anything. But the doctor reckons it's improving. What we see and what others see is totally different and I was hoping to get other girls opinions. I am definitely not going to got against my fiance's request of not posting any photos because I never go behind his back about anything and this is no exception. It's just one of those things I wish he didn't really care about haha. Will talk to him when I get home from work today and see what he thinks about clothed photos.

My hubby was a bit apprehensive about my boobs being on here but didn't say anything, I send him all my photos and took a lying down nudie one (can only see my boobs) and he was like you are NOT uploading that anywhere haha.

Jessiee, I'd just try to explain it to him, show him the forum and explain that it is all anonymous and you have to be a 'friend' to see the pics. Maybe even delete them after a day?

It really is a hard one..I was not going to put pics up but as has been said its really good for other girls to get a real look at some real results, especially if they are thinking of going with the same PS and as u said Jess its to get advice when you need it.

I think i would have gone crazy without this site and the help of all the ladies!!!

My hubby is VERY protective of me and i honestly didn't even tell him (not deliberate) until they were up. But he was ok as long as nothing in the pics showed it was me. Rings, marks and face, even the background .

Even clothed photos is a good idea to show others your results. Makes it hard like u said though if u have an infection or a problem..!! Hope u can work something out with him. xxxxx

Hi ladies,

I am pretty new here and I don't know if this has been spoken about before or not.

But my fiance is so against me posting any photos of my boobs pre or post op on this forum or on anything else via the internet.

I completely understand where he is coming from, but the photos I have don't show my face anyway and I have been careful not to show my easily identifiable tattoo.

Anyway, is there anyone else who wants to post photos but their man isn't happy about it?

And please don't comment saying he is controlling or over posessive or anything, because he isn't. Thanks in advance!

Hi there my hubby is exactly the same not wanting me to put pics up over Internet site to complete strangers he not possessive or controlling either just that's the way he is , just old fashioned more than anything and I respect his views on this. Although I have secretly sent a before an after pics to a couple of forum users that are using the same surgeon as me no head shots involved tho.

This is completely understandable!

I have to be very careful what I load too, for a couple of reasons...

my hubby isn't too keen on it and with my job - that's a whole new ball game....

As secure as this site may be - we come across many disturbing things.... So its better to be safe than sorry!

but every photo the girls post are so so so helpful to many and I'm thankful for every pic I see and every story I read....

I didn't actually discuss it with my hubby. I did have an album but recently deleted it (I lost most of images when the site was upgraded anyway). I'm not sure whether I'll put any back up...I've had second thoughts about the site in the last few days and no longer felt comfortable with the album (sort of emotionally...given my occupation and character) in having them there; not saying I had any IT security issues or anything like that.

I am also deeply grateful for those who have shared with me and provided me support and information. It's more me than anything else!

As long as there is no distinguishing features, I can't see what the problem is?

I did delete mine but that was because I spat the dummy and left when we decided to shelve my boob job in favour of replacing the roof on the house ;)

I think that something many people aren't aware of is that when you post a photo, say here, or on Facebook - it is out there, in the world wide web black hole, and anyone with the smarts and technology can access it if they want to find it. It may never happen, but then you never know. One of the reasons I don't plaster my FB page with photos of my children.

My hubby isn't really keen but if it wasn't for other people sharing their pics then I wouldn't have had any idea about what I wanted and would have been freaking out. Basically I'm aware that once something is on the Internet it can be found by anyone who really wants to find it- that's a risk we all take and I'm comfortable to take that chance. I'm proud of my new boobs and happy to be able to help other girls make such a huge choice

im not too worried about people finding my pics anyway. I mean, if there are sado perves who want something to look at there are plenty of free websites with images far more sexually appetising then mine. And none of my boobie pics have my head in them so even if someone found them, how would they prove it was me. It could be any headless person

My hubby wasn't comfortable at first but then he realised how helpful it was for me in my pre op stage to see all the befores and afters and he relaxed his views a bit- and any of his mates come round with girlfriends it's always "show them go on she'll show ya" so if I am

Allowed to show them I can show strangers that ill never actually meet hahha.. He's obviously alot more relaxed about the whole thing now!

And I have girls messaging me pics to ask questions etc from the Bangkok makeovers page so he has seen alot of random boobs also!

It's a very personal thing to some and I completely understand that also... I just don't mind..: and if someone really wants to go to all the trouble of hacking and looking at my body shots (I don't think my face is in any...) then they really must have nothing better to do with their lives.. Hope they enjoy the pics! Weirdos.