Sign in to follow this  
alyjade

Twilight Sedation - 10 days left!!!

Hello everybody

Eeeeeeeekk only 10 days left, starting to freak out a little!

I'm getting more and more nervous everyday about twilight sedation, I know that I'll still be kind of awake an this is really worrying me.

Are you able to feel the cutting and stretching of the skin etc? I know I won't be able to feel pain but I just wanted to know exactly what you do feel? Will I be so out of it I won't know what's going on?

Please let me know of your experiences and what you've thought!

Thanks alyjade :)

I had mine 18 days ago, was a little worried about the twilight as well but it was fine don't remember anything at all don't even remember waking up just remember being in recovery and finding it difficult to text my husband to say I was awake. Dr said he was giving me something to calm my nerves and would put me to sleep in 10mins but I was out just on the calming 1 lol

Ive 'stalked' this site for months now but have never posted before... im also interested in twilight sedation, does it hurt? The needle part? Is it like a normal needle? Im not great with them lol! These sites are so helpful and encouraging! Keep up the good convos ladies :) :) :)

Ive 'stalked' this site for months now but have never posted before... Im booked in for a BA with dr harwood in october!!! YAY!!! Im also interested in twilight sedation, does it hurt? The needle part? Is it like a normal needle? Im not great with them lol! These sites are so helpful and encouraging! Keep up the good convos ladies :) :) :)