Sign in to follow this  
KiKi.C

Much, much happier :)

I had another consult yesterday with a different plastic surgeon! I left his office feeling so good about the choices we made for my BA :D

we chose 400cc mod+ smooth round mentors

My current size is 12c, not to sure what size this will take me to.

Anyone with similar stats??

event.png

I was a 12C when I had my BA done (Mentor 250cc mod plus round smooth) and went to a 12D (I know -tiny!! But that is what I wanted :)) So based on my very rough calculations Im guestimating 12DD-12E, depending on the bra as size varies between every brand.

I was a 12C when I had my BA done (Mentor 250cc mod plus round smooth) and went to a 12D (I know -tiny!! But that is what I wanted :)) So based on my very rough calculations Im guestimating 12DD-12E, depending on the bra as size varies between every brand.

So you are happy that you didn't go high profile instead?

I was perfectly happy with my results, they were awesome boobs :). They were perky and natural and suited my frame, and that is what I wanted. But I must stress that I wanted "natural". If you want "Penthouse" then high profile I imagine would be the go!

jjmelb did you have much breast tissue before your implants??

Fine! A bit uncomfortable for the first few days, then my mum came over to look after my 10 month old but after 2 weeks I was pretty much back to normal (obviously no heavy lifting weights) picking up bubs a bit more after 3 weeks. My surgeon prides himself on being extremely gentle with the tissue and muscle, maybe that contributed, but I tried to do all the right things and eat right etc.