Sign in to follow this  
donatella

Monthly Beauty Boxes *enabler alert*

I thought i'd let you all know of these wonderful little boxes I've been subscribing to a year now, not sure if anyone has heard of them?It's called Bellabox (there are a few other variation around but I found this one the best value for money) and its $15 a month with free shipping, no contract cancel anytime.Each month you get a cute little box packed with beauty products, and I have found you get way more then your $15 amount. There is generally at least 1-2 full sized products and then a few samples, sometimes a lot more then that.For instance this month was great, we got a full sized Toni and Guy hair product, a full sized Natio red nail polish, a full sized eye or lip brush (whatever you got), a full sized lipgloss in a beautiful pink colour (I will definitely be buying this again!) and a few other mouisturer/scrub samples.ie here is Junes box http://imminentbeauty.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/bellabox-june-2013.html a bit of fun and surprise that arrives every month but you get product overload. I have a box of beauty products but I am working my way through them, I just keep it all to the side and plough through it when I need to try something new. I can't remember the last time I bought something for my hair/face as I just raid my supply.Sometimes the boxes are a bit lame but more often then not they are awesome. I want to cancel because I have so much product now but I just love receiving my little box of surprise every month and its so damn cheap! www.bellabox.com.au *I am in no way affiliated with this company just sharing my love with those who may also appreciate*

I literally have this huge box of products (haircare, moisturisers, toners, scrubs, mascara, millions of lipgloss and crap loads more). I just dig through it when I run out of something. You do get product overload after a while so make sure you find somewhere to store it all but its so much fun and yes its like a gift and surprise every month!

Which box did you get this month? I got the travel box :) I think there where 3 different types this month.

I got that one too! And I got those baby foot things - socks for dry feet! I have been wanting to try them for so long haha now I can! Did u get a hand made soap? Omg so nice

It's a wonder their server didn't crash. I signed up last night too. I love getting deliveries most days. It's great to come home from work and find a package waiting for you. Can't wait for this.