Sign in to follow this  
NaeNae

new here :)

Hi everyone, im a long time forum 'stalker', first time poster. I am booked in for a BA in october with dr harwood at rejuvenation clinic. Im so excited (114 days) yes- im counting down haha! Any info on dr harwood, pre and post op care, what to expect etc would be fantastic!!! Also ive seen some ladies say all body peircings need to be removed, does that include ears (tragus, conch etc). These posts are so helpful and supportive, thought i better join in!!! :) thanks

Hi nae nae :-) welcome to the forum and congratulations on booking your surgery :-) I had had a consultation with dr harwood and he was lovely, just couldn't do anything for me! Would be interesting to hear everyone's reply on the piercings as I have my septum pierced. Anyway there is soooo many girls on here with amazing boobs by dr h, I'm sure once you become friends with the girls u will see their pics! Good luck chick

Thanks for the reply :) unfortunately i cant edit my info until i get on a pc or laptop. My phone wont let me :( yeah its pretty hard to undo my ear peircings, last time i wanted to change the jewelry i had to go to a piercer to have it removed. Umm how do i add friends??? Glad to hear harwood has fans here :) may i ask why he couldnt/wouldnt help you out?

Hey:-) u click on the persons name who writes a post and it should come up a few options like send message, add friends etc! Il send u a FR as I wrote a post on my consultation with dr h. He's such a sweet guy, your in safe hands :-) have u decided ok what size your after? Furry brazilans :-)? Xx

HI NaeNae, welcome to the forum. You will find this place so wonderful and there are many extremely happy Dr Harwood patients on here.Good luck with your surgery, October will come around in no time at all. What size implant are you getting and are you having anatomicals or rounds?Im not too sure on the ear piercings, i think they would have to be taken out as they place these pads on you when you are asleep that conduct electricity for the electrocautery thingymmbob that they use to cut you open with. I think that might be why you have to take them out but that is also just a guess.I know i had to remove all my jewellery including rings and earrings but maybe send them an email and see what they say. They might be able to cover them with tape and not use the electric cutter thing

Thanks Emmajanexo i borrowed my mums lappy for the day so i could suss it out better haha! it shows up totally different on my phone. Think ill need to invest in one soon :) @ TheFox and Emmajanexo- I am getting the brazies for sure, they seem the safest option for me, ive done quite abit of reading up lately. Im getting HP round behind the muscle. I decided HP and round, dr Harwood suggested behind the muscle for me. So im not going against his opinion. He has suggested 300cc for the natural look im after, but after doing some research i think ill push for 330cc (hopfully bring me to a full C/ small D)I wasnt aware the cutter was electric? i just assumed it would be a scalpel lol. I watched a BA on Utube n the surgeon appeared to be using a scalpel, think i might need to email Harwood some more questions! But ill def get my jewelry removed- better to be safe than sorry i guess :) thanks for the info

Welcome naenae. Congrats on booking ur surgery. I've heard WONDERFUL things about Dr Harwood!! U are in great hands, in terms of piercings, I think u need to take them out for surgery, well I have needed to take mine out int he past...even for child birth which wasn't surgery...weird!

Welcome Naenae, if you read my recent post regarding DR H his staff and aftercare I think you will be more than happy you have made the right decision. October will be here in no time at all. If you can push for the bigger size do so. I could only go 390 and no bigger BUT if I had a choice I would have loved to have gone a size or so up. So happy with Dr H and his expertise. Good luck xx

welcome NaeNae!!! no questions on here are stupid questions. all jewellery has to come out. Amie they make you do it for childbirth just in case something goes wrong and you have to be rushed into surgery. Good luck with your research, i can guarantee that by the time you get around to surgery you will be going with the larger of your implant size choices, lol.

oh and welcome! yes you have to remove you piercings i know a girl who had one of those peircings that are just random in your skin like no backing if that makes sense anyway she had to get it removed before the surgery the scar looked awful :/

Hi thanks for the replys everyone :) l get my jewelry out before i head to brissy :) the conch is a part of the ear ;) haha! Finding it hard to use this forum coz im on my phone, also to all the ladies adding me as a friend i cant accept until im on a puter again. But thanks and thanks for the help! Def think ill be going for the larger of sizes, see what harwood says i guess