Sign in to follow this  
HarlowAudrey

BL/BA with Dr Dona?

Has anyone had a consultation with Dr Dona for a lift and breast augmentation and can give me a ball park figure on the cost?I have heard he is comparable to travelling to Thailand, but I don't want to spend the $200 on the consult if he is going to quote me a considerable amount more?Thanks!

I am booked in to get it done in September and have been quoted $12,500. That is for the lift and implants. It is $8800 for just the implants. Then depending on what you need done, you can get a rebate.

I am booked in to get it done in September and have been quoted $12,500. That is for the lift and implants. It is $8800 for just the implants. Then depending on what you need done, you can get a rebate.
Also, will you be getting a rebate? I have tuberous breasts and have heard some people can get up to $2000 back

I haven't decided on what size yet. I don't live in Sydney (I'm in WA) so wont know that until a few days before my op when I meet him at my pre-op appointment. I have seen a lot of reviews saying Dr Dona is awesome... As for the rebate...I am not 100% sure. I got told by TCI that I might be eligible for a rebate of $8000 because I have sagging due to breast feeding and weight loss. But I don't know about what the rebate would be for tuberous breasts. Have you called them?

Hey Hun, I am yet to have my operation with dr eddy doña but I have had a consulation and loved him! I wrote a post about my consulation on here. It is costing me $8800 for after care as well as everything else, ie implants, all surgery fees, bras, strap etc :-) I loved dr doña and I have complete faith in him he will exactly what I want :-) there is a girl on here NKT13 I think her name is and she has gone in for a BA and BL today with him. Rachel800 has hers done by him and Pattytrixia x

Hey Hun, eddy doña is amazing from what I've read and researched.i was looking at getting my BA done with him. The girls on here RAVE about him,so if u could afford a extra 2-3k I would definitely book with eddy as aposed to travelling to Thailand. I think by the time ur airfares, 15days accommodation, food etc come into it, he would be probably cheaper than going to Thailand anyway!

P.s have u had any consults?? Are u. Sure u need a lift? X
I sent some photos to two agencies for PIAC last year and both recommended a lift. I have tuberous breasts and the sag two the side. Wish I didn't need one! I would go with TCI!

I would send pics to him and ask his advice anyways, one cosmetic surgeon said I had tuberous breasts but when I seen a plastic surgeon (eddy) he laughed and said I don't show any signs of tuberous breast, my skin is just really tight x always best to get a few opinions x