Sign in to follow this  
PriscillaChristine

DR Veerawat

Hi Everyone!I've been so indecisive. I wanted to book with TCI in Sydney but didn't like twilight sedation, now i'm thinking of booking direct with DR Veerawat.Can any girls who have had a BA with DR Veerawat let me know the following:How was he as a surgeon?Are you happy with your results?What implants did you get?Where did u stay?Who did you fly with?ALSO, things you recommend to take with you overseas for surgery?send me a FR if you don't mind me having a look at your pics :) thanks

Hey hun was booked with dr V for June 5th for my BA. That was until he wanted to do a lift, and a nipple free graft(cut my nipples off) and charge me over 10k. Turns out I'm not the only one that he's done this too. I would recommend TCI. They are nearly on par for a BA if u seen a CS. Or u could see eddy doña at TCI for only $8990. Buy th time u payed for flights, accommodation to Thailand it would almost work out the same :)

Hi I havnt havnt had my BA with him yet im in august however there have been about 4 girls on here and the facebook page (link below) that have had a BA with him in the past couple of weeks and thought he was fantastic and are loving their results so far. Im not sure if they have talked about their experiences on here yet but a few of them have put some photos and stuff up on the FB group :) good luck!

I am getting excited! Feel really unorganised tho ... I've been so busy with work and will be right up until we fly out next Sunday! I've got one day off before we go to get everything sorted. I need to start writing a list.Also need to start thinking of all the questions I need to ask at my consult .... Any suggestions?

I havnt got any time off before i go whooopps :/ haha iv started writing a list as i think of it also starting with to questions aswell. So far i have..

-when can i exercise again?

-when can i get them wet?

-when can i wear normal bras

-best scar treatment

And thats it so far feel like i need more to ask but i just cant think of anything else at the moment.

I would avoid him if you need a lift, I think implant only you would be ok. BUT if you need a lift avoid! I am a 10A (saggy as but tiny breasts) he wanted to FNG me also which is a procedure that is very very outdated. Also I have heard from a friend who went over there that rushapool did a shocking shocking job on the friend she went over with, she is maybe 8 weeks out and looking at having hers repaired. He did a free nipple graft on her also, also took out alot more boob then he should have (she had a reduction/lift and implant as far as I am aware.) I think that is their chosen method for lifts.

eek D: there are some horrible stories out there, I hate that these things are still happening performed by people we trust as being medical proffessionals without prejudice.

I appreciate you both, Amie and Saruk, letting us all know the bad experiences people have had - I take from it that just straight implants should be fine with Dr V in particular? Lift or anything else, steer clear?

I'm feeling hugely unorganised for Thailand too, Starbright and Jados!! Got a few extra shifts before I leave on sunday which is great money-wise, just would have wanted to time off to double check all my lists haha! XX

Hi I haven't had my BA yet but am already in Asia and have about 5 friends who had there BA with him and seeing there results is what made me choose him they all looked incredibly amazing! I booked flights with scoot as they had a deal for $150 each way from Bangkok to Singapore then 50 each way to Thailand (same price to Bangkok or Phuket) I also found an amazing deal on groupon for a one bedroom suite ( has own kitchen, lounge room) at Karon for 370 I think around that for 2 people 10 nights and by the pics and trip advisor the place looks beautiful an clean, Karon is about 5 or 10 mins from patong beach but wanted to be abit away from the hustle a bustle.

hope this has helped

I would avoid him if you need a lift, I think implant only you would be ok. BUT if you need a lift avoid! I am a 10A (saggy as but tiny breasts) he wanted to FNG me also which is a procedure that is very very outdated. Also I have heard from a friend who went over there that rushapool did a shocking shocking job on the friend she went over with, she is maybe 8 weeks out and looking at having hers repaired. He did a free nipple graft on her also, also took out alot more boob then he should have (she had a reduction/lift and implant as far as I am aware.) I think that is their chosen method for lifts.

Its horrible to think how many girls have had a nipple free graft and lift when they don't need one!!! It's awful