Sign in to follow this  
Loz89

Cant upload photos?

is anyone else having trouble uploading photos.it gets to the stage of being uploaded but then i go into the folder and there is nothing there
I'm having the same problem and it has happened a couple of times now. So frustrating, more trouble than it's worth!

My baby looks about 4months hahahow about you? I've tried my special tea, had prunes, drunk heaps of water, stopped the I tense drugs but still no relief - how about you Hun..

yup about the same, cant wait for it to go away.i am still taking vallium and endone but i will change to panadine pluz (half strength panadine forte.

Vallium! Wow are you In Lots of pain still babe? Mate so can't wait to do a number 2 its distressing! I've cut my drugs in half today and am only taking the antibiotics because I have to finish the course and panadol plus a stool softener! I cut out endone and targin today they had me high as a kite and feeling queasy

vallium is just a muscle relaxant, so its not so tight.i dont really want to take all of it but the otherhalf it making me keep on top of it.ive got something a bit stronger than sennacort and that works wonders, ask the pharmacy they will be able to help :-)

Fox will they fix all the missing photos? Feel like deleting my account, everything is gone :(

I wont be deleting my account - but if it isnt possible to get all those photos back I will probably just give up on them. I had 8 months worth of albums and dont think i could be bothered to do it all over again. Hopefully they can work it out