Sign in to follow this  
HarlowAudrey

Just booked my consult with Dr Eddy Dona!

So, so, so excited! My consult is in two weeks time, and the receptionist told me to bring any questions I might have. What questions did you ask when you went for consults? I was planning on just listening to what he said and unless his opinion was something I strongly disagreed with just going along with it!

Hey, I didn't really have to ask any questions he told me everything :-) lol I has brought a massive list of questions too. If u use the search tool there is a lot of posts on what to ask at a consultation :-$ congratulations !! One step closer to a BA he he. Time seems to be at a stand still for me -.-

I can't actually book in for my surgery until December, so I will have a five month wait but I can't take any time off with univeristy. How did the booking process work? Did you book on the spot? Did you have to pay a deposit? I just want to go see him right now and get the ball rolling hahaI am so eager to see if he suggests a BL or not. I keep looking for before/after pictures that look similar to me and so far it is 50/50 who needed a lift and who didn't.

I had my consult in end of April and next slots available where near the end of July, so I said at the end of the consult il think about it. Rang back two days later and was booked up, so had to wait till 6th aug :) which is ok with me. I have myself a few days to think about it all then when I was ready I phoned up and said I'd like to book my surgery :-) are u going straight through him or t.c.i did u say? You have to pay a $2000 deposit, it's such a big chunk paid off too. I've got $3800 left woop! X

Yep I just got the number off his site and went through that. Have u got to have general if u are having a (possible) lift too? I'm having general but the girls on here say really good reviews on twilight! X

I am booked in on the 8th July for surgery with him! I am nervous and excited!

He was really helpful and upfront and honest. I am going with 420cc mastoplexy + augmentation. He also said he'd have 390's on hand and we'll confirm on the day. He was very friendly and turns out I am distantly related to him! HAHA