donatella

Friend Request Ettiquette

Just wanting to possibly make a thread for newbies who might not know the system that its nice to introduce yourself when adding friends. I am pretty much happy to have anyone on my friends list who is genuinely interested (believe me I'll show my boobs to anyone who wants to look) but I get a heap of FR without knowing these people and they have very few friends and I'm a bit para after the last episode of it being freaks parading as girls.Thanking you in advance :D

Yeah i think there has been a thread on this before but it disappeared pretty quickly.

I have got to the point where If i dont get a PM or visitor message along with a FR it will sit there unaccepted for ages, if not permanently! I have also added it to my signature and still I dont always get a message - and yet, like you Donatella I do really like showing off my assets :p

I think it has been brought up before but it would be a really good idea for there to be the option when sending a FR to send a message along with it - like it prompts you for a message rather than having to do it all separately!

i'm the same Fox, some FR's that I've had lately have been from girls who I have actively been talking to on the forum, helped them with questions, and recognize their name. in that case I will accept them, but I always check their profile first. i'm happy to share my photos to help people, but of course there are always going to be dishonest people out there and I don't want the whole world to see my boobs!

I agree, I won't accept anyone anymore unless they send a message with it. I think it is plain rude. Most of these people just want to check out your pics without commenting.

Just learning how to use this site.. Only just worked out how to fr lol I'm not sur yet how to add a message. I have sent out a few requests with no intro on my self :-/ sorry :-)

It's all a journey of learning lovey :)

I also got paranoid recently and did a cull of a massive 6 people (woo!) and then 4 of the 6 refriended me so I think two of those were suss... And sorry to those who I deleted haha just coz you had little friends and no posts- haha didn't look great when your paranoid about weirdos ... But really, I'm sure there's a much easier way to look at boobs online than have to go through all this to see some post op frankenboobs haha

Im really bad with this and just accept anyone, ive only ever received one message with a FR lol i must be way too trusting. I think Im going to do a cull soon of any inactive members, especially when i upload pics again.

Hi,

Sorry, I am a newbie and have sent about 3 friend requests and didn't see where I could add messages. I am sorry if I offended anyone! I did try to send a message at the same time but that must not be an option? Or am I just not looking in the right place? Anyway, just letting people know I am not a creep and only added people who are having the same procedure as me or have used surgeons I am considering. I haven't gone through anyone's photos.

Sorry again, I love this forum and didn't mean to offend :)

B

sorry guys that would be me :( just getting use to page , joined only a month before I got boobies. took all day to work out how to post my boobie pics lol. from now on will make sure I send a message. thanks for the heads up :) now to work out how to message :p