Sign in to follow this  
HarlowAudrey

What is your beauty routine?

Mine is pretty simple these days- Shave legs and underarms every other day- Shave ladyparts once ever two weeks to maintain - Moisturise and exfoliate once a week - Paint nails twice a week - Wash hair twice a week - I will straighten or curl my hair if I am going out, otherwise it is in a ballerina bun- Everyday makeup is powder, blush, eyebrows pencilled in, mascara and lipgloss.

i'm kind of the same - I shave legs and underarms every second day, but i'm a beauty therapist so I wax my extended bikini myself and sometimes i'm brave enough to do a Brazilian (takes hours on myself lol what a sook!)...cleanse tone and moisturize morning and night. wash hair twice a week and do my own colour every couple of months. exfoliate a couple of times a week and moisturize every day. add to that now bio oil on my BA scars and my pregnancy stretchmarks. I do shellac every 2wks and use coconut oil on my hair as a treatment. straighten my hair every day (its a concave bob so have to do it all the time). and then makeup every day, foundation, bronzer, and eyeliner/mascara. and spray tans when i'm going on holidays or out somewhere.

I'll start from head to toe:HAIR: Nioxin shampoo and conditioner (i'm growing it) about once every 2nd to 3rd day. I actually like it a bit dirty for work purposes I can tie it nice and slick back. I home semi about once every 6 weeks as the colour is conditioning as well.FACE: I use make up wipes and facial wash in the shower. I use only MAC makeup products on my face. Studio fix, minerilise powder, concealer, bronzer, eyebrow pencil and mascara (that is basic day to day makeup, a lot more effort if i'm going out.)I wax and tint my own eyebrows.BODY: I spray tan once or twice a week.I shave my underarms about once a week/fortnightI shave my legs about once a week.I am not at all hairy for some reason!I do my own brazilian waxing about once every fortnight as I cannot stand hair there!

A good eyebrow colour and shape can seriously make a face!I always feel so much better after mine are done.
Tell me about it :) I always love doing an eyebrow makeover and seeing how different people look and feel afterwards. My routine used to be a lot more complicated than this, before I had kids! I worked in a day spa with a hair salon too so I always had a new cut or color, everything waxed-arms, Brazilian, stomach...face masks every week....now I just don't have the time :(

Parts of it are fun and glam, other things are not:...Brazilian waxing isn't so great, and there are lots of hairy and/or smelly people that like massages too. But the free hair cuts were great, we had a 4th yr apprentice who did our hair for free. And it was a shock to the system after I had my son that I had to start paying for waxing again! I love being a beauty therapist though, I just love pretty things :) my daughter is following in my footsteps now that I work from home, she always has painted nails and I catch her putting on my makeup and shoes lol!

I get my hair done every few months cut n colour I wash with salon products every second day and use a marrocon oil treatment once a week. I get my eyebrows, underarm, lip and arms waxed as needed (my mate is a mobile hairdresser) I cleanse tone n moisturise daily. Make up wise I only wear it when I work or go out because I have terrible skin and it can't handle it. As for the va jay jay it's hair removal cream when it needs it

Haha yeah she comes in and watches me do eyebrows and then when I'm finished I have to pretend to do here. My son used to want his nails painted (blue of course) until hubby told him boys don't do that lol. I do wonder if I'm setting too many examples for her that appearance is more important than everything else, given what I do for a living and my boobs...but it's all about balance and she's very smart, I encourage that too. I'm not a dumb bimbo either, despite the stereotype. I just like to look nice and there is nothing wrong with that. When she is older and applying for jobs etc she will be one step ahead because first impressions count and she will create a good one.

I love beauty routines and have hated being at home this week makeup less maybe ill doll myself up tomorrow just because. Usually I wear foundation, bronzed, blush, lippy, eyeshadow, eyeliners and mascara for work. I've had laser hair reduction so only need to shave the blonde bits under my arms maybe twice a week. I had lasering on my Brazilian too but again the damn blonde bits grown back so I get them waxed once every two months, plus regular lip waxing - blonde lip hairs wreck foundation. I use swippers makeup removal clothes and am weaning myself off proactive.i do masks once a week and exfoliate my face and body twice a week. I get my hair done once every 8 weeks and am addicted to Kms hair products :). I also get tattoo laser removal every 12 weeks and my face laser resurfaced twice a year. I've been told I'm high maintenance hehe. No **** this doesn't just happen - jokes!

Oh I love posts like this 😍 I have Russian hair extensions sewn in so I have to wash each weave/row individually using a silicone free shampoo/conditioner (I normally use the stuff girls use on corn rows) takes me hours to dry as I can't do it myself, then apply all the different treatments and Morrocon oil it, the straighten it eventually!! I do this one a week.I was shaving twice a day all over, but got myself a IPL machine and haven't shaved my legs in two weeks now, soooo happy as I'm sick of shaving :-( so I'm using my IPL machine once a week to hurry this process off getting rid of my hair for good!! Works amazing if you have dark hair! I exfoliate few times a week and tan every few days. Body moisturise every morning and night as skin super dry.I have a electric foot drill for getting rid of that horrible skin on your feet so I use that every few days and use all the body shop peppermint foot sprays, feet fizzes for a little spa and foot/leg creams! Pluck my eyebrows every other day and started to use my IPL machine on my face :-) I put strip eyelashes on nearly everyday as can't get them done out here where I'm living ATM, able to get my acrylic nails done every two weeks though! I do all the same make up routine as doñatella :-) always got to have my eyebrows drawn on! I use a benefit kit to do mine :-) Ok....I think that's it....for now :-p

Reading this made me realize how lazy I am... :( Lol.Everyday I wear makeup as I feel uncomfortable without! - Vanity mineral makeup for days/MAC for evenings. Bronzer, blush, eyeshadow, liner, brows filled, fibre lash because even after years of perfecting my own makeup I still can't work out those friggin strip lashes! Hair extensions go in if I'm dressing to impress ;) hahaHair is 2-3 times a week. Keune Keratin Smoothing Range or Nioxin. Shave everywhere 1-2 times a week. I'm not brave enough to wax! Lol. I'm a hairdresser and nail tech so hair and nails are done every few weeks thank goodness :) I've gotten slack with tanning so once a fortnight if I'm lucky! My skincare consists of a Neutrogena cleanser that removes makeup (too tired by that point to remove properly) and ASAP daily moisturizer & coconut oil for night time. Oh and Botox every 5 months or so... Lips will become an annual thing as well! Laser tattoo removal is also every 6-8 weeks atm :)

A good eyebrow colour and shape can seriously make a face!I always feel so much better after mine are done.
I've never had my eye brows waxed or shaped or tinted! I pluck a few strays but they're thin already and have a good shape... I pencil them when I do my make up though to make them moreDefined but man I wish I had thicker eye brows to shape!! Sad face.

Omg I have a confession- I'm a Brazilian Virgin. I'm so scared but HATE hair down there.. And hate the post shave prickles!! I need to bite the bullet and go get one hahaha.. I use blonde shampoo and conditioner around every three days, hair is always better a bit dirty for me not ever oily but just curls stay in longer when it's a day old.. I wash then let it dry naturally and straighten the next day, usually curl with the ghd the next day and can get two days out of curl then I have to wash.. Repeat haha. I use bb cream daily as I don't need alot of makeup.. Ill just do bb cream blush mascara usually.. But love makeup so i do often go all out with eye shadow, liquid liner etc even though I don't go much further than the washing line or the park! I use napoleon makeup when going out somewhere special... Just wipes at night and facial wash. But have been breaking out bad lately so looking for a good face wash for black head / pimple control if anyone knows a good one? Moisturise daily after shower and smother the boobies and appendectomy scars with bio oil too :)

I'm a beauty therapist so try to be pretty good... I wax my underarms, arms, eyebrows myself regularly. Tint my own eyebrows and eyelashes.I do so many peels, masks etc at home. Facial nights all the time haha. I shave my legs coz I hate the pain of waxing them..Brazilians every 3 weeks.Hair done whenever my re growth is obvious. I'm a medium brown and go to dark brown.I also spray tan myself whenever I want, or my friends who are over will do me :)I wash my hair every 7-10 days. Sounds gross but I've trained it to not need washing often. I use sulphate free shampoo and conditioner. I wear it up in a donut bun most days anyway. I treat myself to massages regularly, 1.5 hours of heaven!!

Starting with hair I wash every second day with a kerastase shampoo and conditioner, add Moroccan oil then dry and straighten my hair or tie it back into a bun, hair gets coloured every 6 weeks. The face I use the aspect skin care range, purastat 5, vitamin c, exfol, phytostat, toner, am and pm. Make up, foundation, eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, blush and lipstick. I get my eyebrows waxed, tinted and eye lashes tinted every 4 weeks. Moving down lower again, I am currently get eloss on my under arms and bikini area (loving it) I have had two treatments and already have hardly any hair left at all down there :) I get bio sculpture gel nails every 5 weeks (today I got a blue and purple marble print) and paint toe nails every weekend. Shave my legs every 3 days or so! And that is all, I think! You don't realise how much effort you put into looking good until it is all written down in front of you!

I wash my hair twice a week, and use 'miracle hair by eleven' as a treatment, as well as a coconut oil treatment once a week. Shave my legs and arms twice a week and get a brazillian and eyebrow wax every 5weeks,,spray tan once a week. Wash my face twice a day with Arbonne or sukin, the arbonne is a 9step routine which I LOVE!!! I also love the sukin range, and I always use rose hip oil on my face and can't go to bed without a night cream on. For my body I moisturise twice a day with coco butter.

For u girls who shave ur va jay jay, OMG u have to try a wax!!!! U will never go back! It leave it looking FLAWLESS! None of that red bumpy **** lol. The first time hurts a bit, but if u keep it maintained it like grows back wispy and doesn't hurt at all and take the offer if they ask u if u want the back done lol!!!! Xxxx

I'm trying laser for my va jay jay in a few weeks too. My friend had it done 4times And its GONE!! The I'll get it done on my under arm too

It really is great! So worth the money! I'm hoping I only need to go back 2 more times. My under arms have next to nothing there :) and my bikini area the hair is really fine and not much of it at all! I AM A HUGE HAIR HATER!!!

Omg, I feel so unlady-like compared to the rest of you! I'm a real lazy ass when it comes to beauty products etc. But I did get my eyebrows tinted for the first time on the weekend. So much more defined now. Just need to learn to use a brow pencil now...hmm....

I've had 5 IPL sessions on my lady bits and sweet Jesus it hurt. I was breathing like I was having a baby. Seriously painful. But I have hardly any hair now! I am back to waxing now coz I was sick of the pain of IPL and I missed my waxer hahah. It's so fast to wax now. I have tried doing my own Brazilian but it hurts too bad. Funny I'm a champion at doing them on other woman, but cannot do it to myself!!

I'd love to get laser on my bikini but having light red hair I think it means it's impossible (joys of being a Fanta Pants). But I did recently read about a new laser that can target this type of hair. Has anyone with fair hair heard or tried it?