Sign in to follow this  
Woody78

Dr Alistair Turner-Perth

Hi I had DR turner he worked on my face and he did a wonderful job, his assistants and nurse are lovely too. I was to go to Dr Hanikeri in Sibiaco, but canceled as his Secretary was a disgrace and made me feel terrible, I thankfully went with DR turner, his bedside manner is brilliant, He is an older surgeon , but I would go back in a heart beat. I cam going back for more work and gonna have my breasts done and lipo. Got to re book my new consult. cant wait.

Dr Turner doesn't tell his patients to wear pressure garments which I think is a mistake. He is just about the only one in Perth that doesn't refer his patients to me for fitting. Personally although I have seen quite a lot of his work, I would rather go to another - there are heaps in Perth that are terrific!!

My Mum went to Dr Turner religiously however she said he's starting to get a bit old and for some reason she said she wouIdn't go to him for a facelift... However my mum loves his work and my sister was looking at getting her boobs done and was informed he's known largely for doing breasts although my mum hasn't had her boobs done she use to go to him all the time for fillers before she moved up north.