Sign in to follow this  
Foreveryoung3

Destination Beauty - Dr Narongdej

Has anyone had a BA + TT with destination beauty?I have been told I would be having my surgery with Dr Narongdej. I have also been told that I need to arrive earlier for the group tour so I can still do all of the activities with the group, however I am concerned, how the heck can I go to all of the activities straight after a TT?.. Has anyone had a TT after natural childbirth? Can you compare the pain? I'm talking drug free natural labour! If I have survived that surely I can survive this!Thank you ladies xx

Has anyone had a BA + TT with destination beauty?I have been told I would be having my surgery with Dr Narongdej. I have also been told that I need to arrive earlier for the group tour so I can still do all of the activities with the group, however I am concerned, how the heck can I go to all of the activities straight after a TT?.. Has anyone had a TT after natural childbirth? Can you compare the pain? I'm talking drug free natural labour! If I have survived that surely I can survive this!Thank you ladies xx

I am going next month to have a TT and BA with DB. I am going alone but staying in their apartments. I was told not to bother with the group tour due to recovery. I have had a C-section before and judging from my experience from that there is no way I would be going on group tours after my TT.

I just got home from a DB group tour but only had BA I did some of the activities but not all due to having drains in for 5 days met up with a lady who had a TT n breast lift she wasn't on tour but came out shopping n dinners on about her day five from tt

I just got home from a DB group tour but only had BA I did some of the activities but not all due to having drains in for 5 days met up with a lady who had a TT n breast lift she wasn't on tour but came out shopping n dinners on about her day five from tt

How was your experience with DB? Was the lady happy with her TT?

Thank you Meljewel!

If you don't mind me asking how long did it take for you to recover from your c-section? a TT I can assume will be very painful..

Thank you for your advice regarding the group tour too

i couldn't even sit up directly after my csection and was in hospital about 5 days walking around was ok after bit just taking it slow, after a csection you are not even supposed to drive a car for 6 weeks. Things like getting out of bed you have to roll over on you side and use your arms to push yourself up and that was even after a week or so. I have no idea if csection will be anything like a tt, but I will know soon, my tt and ba is on the 22 nd of this month. :)