Sign in to follow this  
Wanabbarbi

Tummy tuck ??

Hi gals I have had 4 gorgeous kids and all By c- section. I'm in need of a serious tummy tuck :-( I'm getting my new boobies in aug and would love to fix the belly next I would just like to know.. How much is this surgery (as I'm sure it varies ) just to know a round about figure would be great. Also how long was your healing process ! ;-) thanks ladies

Hi wanabbarbi how are you ? I had my BA last Nov in thailand surgery went well and now im looking into getting a tummy tuck around march next year.....or hopefully if I can I will do it when im on holidays in phuket this Nov....we are going for a month so its enough time...i think around 5 grand to have it done in PIAC

Hi wanabbarbi how are you ? I had my BA last Nov in thailand surgery went well and now im looking into getting a tummy tuck around march next year.....or hopefully if I can I will do it when im on holidays in phuket this Nov....we are going for a month so its enough time...i think around 5 grand to have it done in PIAC

Thanks mum05, how exciting for you! I'm alittle apprehensive with the whole over seas venture :-/ I almost booked na over there but last minute found TCI which have great prices but don't do TT's.. My new mission is to save for one but hopefully I can save enough to get it done in Perth. Good luck with yours, I'm glad your ba went smoothly!! Wish I had to guts lol I could save a heap of dollars..

oh well I look at it as you only live once so I take the chance , I look at it if my body is going to reject implants or I get an infection it's just my healing process it could happen here it could happen anywhere ..... I had surgery in Sept last year here for downstairs after having a 9lb 6 oz bub so you could imagine what I mean lol.... And I had trouble after that one as in healing slowly and infection , then my BA was ok so just different parts are different in healing and the care as well I think helps like cleaning .......

Goodluck with your experience as well will keep an eye out and see how things went ....

mumO5