Sign in to follow this  

Today's the day.... D Day!! (Well hopefully...)

I've woken up at 7:30am.... And already starving!!!

So today is the day... Yikes that came up quick! I'm literally a ball of nerves and excitement (and hungryness).

After a looooonnnnnngg debate with myself about whether or not I should get my boobs done... I finally decided that I'm not going to be buying super mega padded bras anymore (I gave them a well deserved funeral last night), I will fill out my tops and dresses, I will feel more feminine, have more confidence in myself and I will get this done! So here I am.

I need to be a Bondi Junction Private Hospital by 1pm where I will be seeing Dr Tavakoli for the last time before I'll be waking up with my new girls.

We're going for 400cc HP round, however due to my small frame - may only get the 375cc's to fit. Fingers crossed I wake up with the 400's!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, his forum is amazing :)

Ill keep you updated :)

B xx

Thank you so much ladies!!! A lot of anticipation here but can't wait :) watch this space. Ill update as I go (or will try to at least)

Chinchilla - I sent a FR, it that's ok?

Bxx

Hi ladies - thank you all for the well wishes! Update so far....

I am staying over night at bondi junction private hospital due to swelling and pain on my right side when I breathe. All the staff here are amazing! I ended up with the 375cc. There is literally 2 tablespoons of volume in difference so I'm very happy with the size.... And my lord they look huge!!!

The Valium they gave me upon getting here didn't really work... Was still very nervous but the staff were lovely and kept me talking to keep my mind off the surgery.

I remember Eric lee the anaesthetist, who is very kind and bubbly - telling me that he will give me a calming drug before he would give me the "sleepy time stuff".... All I remember was feeling the calming stuff hit me and asking what is was.... I then told him "I think I really like it" - and went out like a light to the nurses in the surgery giggling.

I woke up with a very tight feeling but wasn't too bad at that stage. Came out of the anaesthetic ok which was great as I was extremely scared of vomiting.

There was a fair bit of swelling I'm my left boob as the drain was not working properly. Dr T flushed it out and had to push down on my boob to get it going.... Ouch!!!

My pain now is in my right side and middle more than anything and breathing is rather difficult as I'm also asthmatic.

So that's it so far - sorry about the essay being a bit all over the place, I'm a little whacked haha

Bxx

Thanks ladies :) your posts have been very reassuring as I'm trying to see past this hiccup and keep my eyes on the prize haha.

I'm also wearing the strap... I don't think words can explain how this feels pushing down on the implants. But it sucks, I can definitely tell you that!

Bxx

Update on Bianca's D-Day....

After a lot of loss of blood throigh my drains and no sleep through pain. I'm home now and feeling ok - just have the elephant on my chest but it no longer kills me to take a breathe in. I can also feel my incisions more today.

I was being told by the nurses at The hospital that Dr tavakoli was ringing in a lot to see how my progress was - last call I believe was around 12 or 1am. I can tell you one thing - as girls have mentioned before - I have been in very good hands! I'm no longer counting down the hours until I have my next pain killer and the pain is surprisingly very tolerable, compared to yesterday.

I'm still losing about 20ml every 3 hours from my lefty (the mega swollen boob that wasn't draining in the beginning) however is slowly decreasing with the ice. I would also suggest for anyone with swelling in their cleavage - go buy some icy poles, they slide in perfectly :)

I can pull my undies up by myself, still can't flush, can do most things very slowly - however keep laughing at myself because I feel like a bit if an egg when I attempt even simple things... Which is not ideal - Laughing HURTS! I feel like a T-Rex :(

The stabiliser band still sucks but have found a use for it - hold one of my ice packs down so am happy with that compromise :D

I've had a nap once today but have been surprised I'm pretty awake so just reading books and taking it easy.

Take care - speak soon!

Bxx

It was worth it Karalea - a LOT of fluids came out of the drain site - better out than in, I say! Thanks lovely - everyday gets better so I'm told :) X

I didn't have drains so I don't know how they work etc but if they're helping you that's great!

Everyone feels a bit like a t-rex so don't worry about that :) Day 5 was a turning point for me and started to move a bit more freely x

Update - went to go get my drains taken out today.... Next thing I know, I'm back in hospital.

One of the drains was still collecting a fair bit of blood (swollen boob) so...

Dr T had to put me under again, go in, take it out - make sure nothing was wrong etc, then put it back in. There wasn't anything wrong in the end but it was peace of mind for the both of us.

Pain wise I'm ok - as the muscle doesn't have to stretch all over again. I'm only wearing the stabiliser band now and no bra.

Wasn't expecting to have any type of surgery so soon I must admit, but I can honestly say I have felt very safe throughout the whole ordeal. I trust Dr Tavakoli 100%.

Ill keep updating :) thanks for taking the time to read my posts :)

Xx

It wasn't as bad as it sounds!! Was a bit more of the school than anything and is do it all over again if Dr T asked me to.

I just measured myself - currently a 10D!! Woooop!

Thanks for your message HarlowAudrey - he is indeed wonderful!

Im in bugger all pain 5 days post op and and am feeling amazing :) x