Sign in to follow this  
KiKi.C

It's really happening!

I just went for a walk this morning to the post box to send my hospital admission forms to the St. John of god hospital in Geelong.

It is finally starting to feel real and not so far away!

Wish time would hurry up though! Im so impatient! Other than this forum I think i need to take up a new hobby to make time go quicker!

event.png

I think I am coping pretty well, but my boyfriend on the other hand considers me to be an obsessed boob crazy lady! He is excited to! I think he is a little jealous of this forum due to me spending a lot of time on here!

I'm not so much nervous about the procedure but the scarring. I am very prone to keloid scarring! I had 4 that needed to be removed!

Hmm ive never heard of keloid scarring. Your only a week after me.

Whats your height and weight ? Im still tossing up between the 400cc or 450cc Extra High Profile Round under muscle silicon gel.

Im only small and its so tough making the decision. so many people say go the biggest you can go, while others are saying they will make me look top heavy because of my size.

Not many people my size have over 360cc but thats usually the biggest they can go.

My sister has 360 dual plane high profile.

They look AMAZING !

Kate the more I look at your measurements, and then the size you are going, you're headed for an E cup or possibly more....you're going to be boobalicious!!!! I can't wait to see how they turn out. My hubby gets keloid scarring and I have a couple too - one on my ankle and one where I had my implanon taken out. thankfully my BA scars seem to be healing normally.

I don't think i want to be bigger than a DD!

Do i lol, i do ride motorbikes & do sports & work with 50 men & im knee high to a grass hopper.

I think 400cc might be plenty big enough.

God, its such a tough decision, ive been going over & over for weeks & still not any closer to deciding.

Are you having this much trouble Kristy & how did you decide Jess.

Keloid scarring is an over growth of scar tissue. It can be caused by any wound to the skin. And usually it keeps growing and growing. Google them to find out more info if you like!

Yea I am having trouble deciding between 400cc or 450cc smooth round overs! I know there's isn't much difference so I am thinking just go with the bigger size! I'd rather be sslightly bigger than I wanted rather than being smaller! I'd go into a huge depression I think seeming I have wanted this for 4 years and am finally in a financial position to get them!

CONGRATULATIONS....

Yay KristyKiana and Katems and Amie :) its so exciting, but the lead up is HELL. Its worse than the actual surgery!

Katems you are small but if u know what u want then just go with your gut.. The 400s will look awesome too.

I was a 10AA b4 and i got 365 XHP Gel OVER the muscle and i am now a 10D, your going under the muscle and they say u loose a little of the size (dont know for sure just what i have read) so you will be more like a DD-E i think.