Sign in to follow this  
Diamonds

How much was your ba surgery

Hi there I'm just about to pay my surgeon and before I hand over my big stash of cash I would just like to know if $8,500 total is a fair price, how much is it in Thailand and what are you lovely ladies paying here? Thanks

I'm paying $8800 for my BA :-) I'm just nagor textured implants. Not sure if its a little more for furry brazilians. the cosmetic institute charges $5990 for a BA and they have had amazing reviews !!

I had mine done in Perth, breakdown is $5500 in surgeons fees, $2500 for overnight hospital stay, $1100 for anaestatist, and $1900 for furry braz implants. $11000 all up, which is on the cheaper side in Perth.

I had mine done 9 years ago for 10.5k and had revision last week for 6.5k so I think you're price is very reasonable. You can't really compare aus with Thailand as sometimes they use fake implants (not trying to start a war here but you can't compare Chanel with channel)

I agree inde! (Without trying to star a war ) with TCI in parramatta there is almost no reason to go to Thailand anymore as the prices are almost on par.

P.s thailand is anywhere from $4000-$7000. But u need to add flights, accommodation,food, etc as well as being away from home for ur recovery and not being covered if something goes wrong. As well as finding a aus PS to do revision. A lot of aus won't do revision on Thailand botched surgeries.

Amie one of my mates went through that her thialand tits are amazing even though she doesn't know what they are as in the brand but she came home and had no aftercare then her wound went green and she had to go to royal Perth - a few local surgeons won't touch her as they don't want to be associated with thialand work. Tci sounds like great value and so many girls here have wonderful experiences there :) xxx

Hi there I'm just about to pay my surgeon and before I hand over my big stash of cash I would just like to know if $8,500 total is a fair price, how much is it in Thailand and what are you lovely ladies paying here? Thanks

$8500 is great for oz, I paid $7500 in Brisbane, if I was in Sydney I defininatly would've looked at TCI, but you just don't know if a place is suitable till you go for an appt. Thailand has too many risks for me, I'd rather pay the extra and be close to home.

I was quoted $5200 by Dr Boonchai in Thailand and that's just for a simple BA, not factoring flights or accommodation so all up it would have cost me close to $7000.

i have since decided to go with TCI, for only $800 more I can have the sense of security that I am getting it done in Australia and if anything was to go wrong it's a lot easier and cheaper to fly over to Sydney than Thailand.

like the other girls have said, now that we have TCI there's practically no need to go to Thailand

Thanks so much you sexy ladies :-) I go to Thailand every year but wouldn't get it done there specially hearing you can get turned away and all that money invested gone! Not to mention I've needed 3 appointments to check the sizes and me being me choosing on the spot I wouldn't be able to do.. Just curious as to why so many girls go there looking at prices TCI is pretty much the same with after care and thinking space lol my surgeon had a special on for $8500 so normally he charges more.. My breakdown was $ 5235 dr fee including silimed round xhp textured implants $2415 private hospital $50 to register implants and $800 for anaesthetics with the $180 consultation fee on top. Thanks Donatella I hope in 7 years time my surgeon is still practising and gives me a fantastic rate like what you got that's heaps good..

I know, poor Rose flew all the way over there only to be refused surgery!!!! She's now booking in to TCI, that would be the pits. I originally booked into PIA.0C with dr V and I'm soooooo glad things didn't work out as I'm now booked in in Australia. Sooooo much easier ! And I get to recover in my own bed lol

I paid $9500 all inclusive for mine in Brissy :)

I think i worked out that if i went to Thailand and got brazilians (which is what i wanted), it would have cost me about $7500 excluding spending money for the flights, accom, food and everything related to surgery. It would have been cheaper to go for different implants though

I had my BA in Brisbane and paid $8.2k. Worth every cent.

Like Lozz, I also worked out the cost of surgery in Thailand and there was only $1k price difference which didn't seem worth it for the peace of mind I would get close to home :)

My surgeon is $5,500 then all the add ons so I'm predicting about $12,500 all up max which I think is pretty common here in Perth. I agree the Thailand risk is too scary for me but lots of people have had great experiences but if you can afford to do it in Aus I say go with it.

I agree inde! (Without trying to star a war ) with TCI in parramatta there is almost no reason to go to Thailand anymore as the prices are almost on par.

Yep! I went to Thailand and now thinking why didn't I just go to tci! Haha save the horrible plane trip..

but then I wouldn't have all my lovely "Chanel" handbags hhahahahaaaa