Sign in to follow this  
WhingingPom

Sports bras

I also have boobs that are a lot smaller than most ladies on here so have less movement haha I'm not really restricted in what I can/can't wear. If you're bigger you may need something better that these

I have been using target crops - T30 ones i thinkk they are? But i find that they keep me in place for everything i have tried!! i have had a look at a number of more expensive brands over the months but based on jumping up and down in changerooms they arent any better than the cheaper ones i have haha

And following on from my other post, am also keen to start exercising again, so want a good sports bra.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Hey Whinging Pom, how are you getting on? I haven't seen any posts since you were initially worried when you first got the BA done (I'm sporadic on this site!).....Was everything ok in the end?

Thanks everyone, will check out your recommendations!

Hey Panda, I've been a bit sporadic of late also! The lefty is still sitting different to the right. Not sure if it is a difference in D&F or the implant isn't in the right place. Have an appointment with my surgeon next week, so will hopefully find out then.

I went to bras and things and got a sports bra I said price isn't a issue I want the best non bouncer and there's one most girls with implants buy and funny enough when I got home and jumped on this forum Donatella actually recommend it to me..