Sign in to follow this  
elle_

375cc or 400cc?!

Hi lovelies

I had my consult today and was recommended 375 or 400 HP textured rounds (Mentor Siltex Cohesive II) to take me to a D/DD.

The Mentor website states that the 375 has a diameter of 12cm, projection of 5cm and the 400 is 12.2cm diameter and 5.1cm projection.

I'm leaning towards the 400 as when I tried it on it gave me slightly more side boob but worried I am being greedy! I want to be a D/DD and don't want to venture too far down the alphabet. I am very broad in my shoulders and my chest! I measure 77cm under my breasts (Anyone know how to work out the BWD?)

Hoping to lock in my surgery for the first or second week of August - CANNOT WAIT!

I'd love to hear from and see other girls who have had these sizes and what size bra you are now wearing.

Edited by elle_
typo!

Go 400's they aren't massive it's only 25ml difference. You can measure. Your bwd by using a tape measure looking in the mirror seeing where your breast tissue begins and ends and measuring, it's not really easy but you'll get an idea. Or you could call the surgeons office and it will be in your file :)

Thanks so much ladies! Appreciate all your feedback. Am going to stick with the 400. I think he said if I went any bigger I'd have to look at teardrops but I need the upper pole fullness.

25ccs isn't going to be the difference between dd and f's.. If you can get the 400s then do it.. It's not going to add a cupsize more like fill out the cleavage/ sideboob slightly better .. And 400 is a nice rounded number haha.. I wish I coulda fit in the 400s!

I had 450cc and already thinking I should have gone 500/550cc. I am about 177cm, 78kg. Measure 12G. I feel like they shrunk a bit since I initially had them!! Not sure if they will drop and fluff more and be bigger (week 12 so not sure how long I need to wait to know!)

Already considering getting them swapped up!!! But I think I will try and put that to the back of my mind for another 5 years lol.......for now concentrating on losing weight so maybe that will change it!!! Thinking where I have put on lots of weight not exercising after they dont seem as big!!

It's almost impossible to avoid booby greed! I'm now thinking I should nudge it up to 425cc....

I had 450cc and already thinking I should have gone 500/550cc. I am about 177cm, 78kg. Measure 12G. I feel like they shrunk a bit since I initially had them!! Not sure if they will drop and fluff more and be bigger (week 12 so not sure how long I need to wait to know!)

Already considering getting them swapped up!!! But I think I will try and put that to the back of my mind for another 5 years lol.......for now concentrating on losing weight so maybe that will change it!!! Thinking where I have put on lots of weight not exercising after they dont seem as big!!

Panda1, eeek. How are you feeling now? Must be 14 weeks now - is that right?

I have to keep in mind that I will be having kids in 2-3 years so I shouldn't max that s*** out, just yet. Save it for the redo.

Argh.

I knew this would happen, damn this boobie greed!

I would go as big as you can cause even my Dr said when I had to choose 320cc or 340cc keep in mind almost everyone wants to go bigger with in 6 months lol (yes I chose the 340cc)