Sign in to follow this  
dee envy

Advice on boobie pics... getting worried...

Hey honey, i saw your pics before, i think you definitely could get away with no lift, but im no surgeon. They don't look too disimilar to what mine where like. Would you consider an areola lift? i think thats all you would need at the most

Thanks Fox! I am really terrified that they will knock me back as a lift is a firm no from me...will do some looking into in regards to the areola lift...they are rather used and abused looking...x

i think you could get away with no lift to be honest, but the areola lift just raises the height of the areola on the breast. They are only a little bit low, and you dont have a huge amount of breast below the crease. honestly ive seen saggier boobs then yours with no lift and they turn out good

Thanks ladies. Im 5ft 8 and 70kg so im not concerned about a big implant given my size...im actually secretly wishing for 500cc...that should inflate those nasty bags of skin!

500cc sounds like a very nice amount of ccs and would look great on you

im going to go stand in the mirror now aimz!! ;)

how did it go?

Hi Dee envy how are you ?

I dont mean to butt in on your thread but I noticed you are worried about being refused surgery at PIAC , if it helps you any when I sent my pics of to PIAC I was assigned to Dr Boonchai he told me I needed a lift as well with implants well then I was really confused because I didnt want to have a lift....right up to the day of my surfery I was worried that I would go there and because I wanted to go against his recommendation that they would refuse my surgery but I went to consult told Dr I wasnt really wanting a lift and he had a look and said I could get away without having one but I did need to sign a waiver to say he originally recommended one ....

Im happy with my outcome .....

mumO5

They sit much higher and almost the middle of my breast! Will pop a pic up later. But think they will look fine :)

Will send you a fr, I had a fair bit of sag, and got away without a lift, check my pics, I have one before :)

I've been told put a pen under the crease of your breast and if you nibble sits lower than the pen line u will need a lift but in saying that going a bigger implant can fix this if your starting with small boobies

i think it depends what surgeon your wanting to go with really.

I originally wanted to go with Dr Piyapas and he was adamant that i needed a lift and wasn't willing to compromise however Dr Boonchai also suggested a lift but said i would still get a good enough result with just an implant.

i also sent my pictures to TCI and they also said i would get a good result from just an implant so i have decided to have my surgery with them

Mum05, I was told to

Look at your pics and remembered that you signed the waver. You had a lot more breast tissue than I have so its given me hope he won't knock me back! He has produced some fine looking boobies I would be happy to have him inflate my mess! :)

Thanks kelfo, looks like dr Boonchai should be my first pick..I will send my pics to him.. I've emailed mel at Piac ( way too many times..) and she sent me a heap of just after surgery pics on DR V. I will pester her for the same on DR B. Many thanks ladies I'm feeling a lot better about the outcome... :)