Sign in to follow this  
totalambition

Oversea pricing v's sydney pricing on ba

I have heard a rumour that there is now a surgeon in Sydney matching BA prices from Thailand? I have personally have had my BA & Lift procedure in Bangkok and am very happy. I have a friend who would also like a BA, although due to family commitments cannot go overseas at present. I was wondering has anyone else herd this rumour & who the surgeon is. Thankyou :)

Yes The Cosmetic Institute Located in Parramatta Sydney. I have done lots of research on the Cosmetic surgeons and read lots of great reviews from ladys on this forum. They are charging $6000 for BA. Im booked in on the 30th July with Dr Tang and have pre-booked Surgery date for 15th August paid a $2000 deposit to lock in the date. They also said if you dont want to go ahead with surgery give them Written notice within 24 hours after consultation and they will refund the money back to account.

Hey total ambition. Ya lots of girls on here are now turning to TCI parramatta instead of flying to Thailand. If u go on their website u can see th surgeons and their prices. Two popular ones of dr Ali and Dr Eddy doña. I've heard only good things about TCI