Sign in to follow this  
Grippster

How long did everyone wear their binders for?

Hi Grippster. The straight binder is notorious for riding up on curvy women. The alternative is fantastic and gives greater compression at the top where you really need it. There are other options too however that you may find better. take a look here http://bodyplus.net.au/product_category/female-surgical-garments/

The split binder is the one that fits better with the velcro straps at the back. Lots of ladies prefer the bodysuit (short).

I dunno I have it sitting on my hips kind of goes across the pubic mound it doesn't move. I find I adjust mine a couple times of day tighter first up and slowly loosened (slightly) by late at night. I tend to so a final fix once I get a good spot in bed before sleep too!!

That split binder looks good :) I as thinking of getting a spare so it can be cleaned yet I still then have one to wear (not sure if I can dry it in the dryer - anyone know? Other option was suck em in undies whilst DH washes and drys it then pitting it back on. What did other people do?

I never had a binder, I had a compression garment like the short bodysuit on BodyPlus's link. I didn't love it, but it was never uncomfortable. I wore it 24/7 except to shower for 6 weeks.

I never had a binder, I had a compression garment like the short bodysuit on BodyPlus's link. I didn't love it, but it was never uncomfortable. I wore it 24/7 except to shower for 6 weeks.

okay do you have the details of yours. I will have a look at one on bodyplus link too. I might as my PS on Friday about it. Thanks!

Hi ladies, mine was a compression garment. I was told to wear mine for 6 weeks during the day but was told after 3 weeks I didn't have to wear it to sleep in. Mine went from just under the boobs to pubic area and fastened down the side with Velcro. I wouldn't say it was uncomfortable but was a bit of a pain in that it starts of tight and then loosens throughout the day. Good luck with finding the right one :)