Sign in to follow this  
meljewel

Bangkok July

Thanks I think I posted on that one awhile back, am trying to see if there will be anyone around when I am there. I am going alone so hoping there will be some other girls when I am there.

Thanks I think I posted on that one awhile back, am trying to see if there will be anyone around when I am there. I am going alone so hoping there will be some other girls when I am there.

I am heading to yahnee hospital on 29th July for tt and arm lift at this stage :)

im goin to Bangkok on July 22... Alone, looking for either a roommate or ppl to sight see with... plz get back to me

Hi will message you :) my surgery is 22nd July at bnh hospital I arrive in Bangkok on the 20 th and I am staying until the 4thvaugust

Hi everyone , sorry for late response back I'm heading over 28th July on my lonesome would be great to catch up with you two. I'm part of the Thailand surgery Facebook page feel free to add me as friend, Trisha st James :) I don't get to look at the site much sorry

Hi lovely ladies

I am having a TT done but now I have recently been thinking of having a BL at the same time and was wondering is it worth having them done together. I just going to do the TT first so I can concentrate on 1 procedure, healing and recovery.

What are your thoughts?