Sign in to follow this  
Alimah

CEREFORM Implants?

Hi

I had a 3rd consultation today with my surgeon and he recommended Cereform implants for me after I said I didnt want to massage smooth implants and I was worried about capsular contracture. Cereform implants are like an intermediate texture surface (between smooth & textured implants). Originally I was going for Mentor smooth.

I was wondering if anyone had used them for their breast implants? Or have heard anything about them?

They have only been around for approx 5 yrs in Europe and have recently been approved in Australia.

Thanks

Hi there I have Cereforms. My PS said they are the latest technology in CC implant but look and feel exactly like a textured implant (no coating like brazilians). He has been using them

for 2 years with success but as they are still new he can't make promises but so far he rates them excellent.

My boobs look amazing and have been soft from week 2 highly recommended! Check out my pics :)

Donatella has cerefom implants (550cc) and she looks amazing!! Her boobs are unreal! im sure she will comment on this post soon to fill u in as i dont really know anything about them sorry ;-p

Hey thanx for letting me know :)

Donatella... Yes i felt them today at my consult and they feel really nice, better than smooth or textured. As soon as I saw them I wanted it.

Everything my surgeon said about it sounds promising. He hasnt used them on anyone else yet but has surgeries booked for it. He's also rating them excellent and is starting to only recommend them over others.

Its just because they are still new kinda hard to tell what will happen 5-10 yrs later.

My PS has been doing this for over 30 years and I know for a fact he wouldnt implant anything less then the best. I had Nagors previously that ruptured and CC'd so you never know with even some of the most reputable brands.

I am so happy with the Cereform at present. There is another popular PS here using them religiously now too :)

Do you know much about the warranty for the implants?

I know cereform has a lifetime warranty, but does that mean if a rupture or CC occurs, they are replaced for free? Do you know much about that

Yes I would presume that is what it means. With my Nagors, they had a lifetime warranty also and were willing to replace free of charge also however I wanted to try a new implant :) Because I was already replacing a CC in one boob AND a rupture in the other (which we didn't find out about, but was suspicious of, until time of surgery) I was easily swayed by this new implant that showed in the 2012 studies to have less then a 1% CC and rupture rate.

Have you had a browse of their website? It has all the fine details including a leaflet on their lifetime warranty :D

http://cereformimplants.com/implants/cereform-implants/

http://www.cereform.net/implants.html (this link has info on the implants diameters and projection sizes if you need to reorientate yourself and chose sizes)

I will add you as a friend Alimah so you can view my albums and have a look at my pics so far (only 7 weeks post op with the Cereforms at the moment).

Blondie2006 also has Cereforms although she hasn't been on this forum for a month or so, Phil Rhichardson (a well reputable Plastic Surgeon in Brisbane) is starting to use them more as well.